Stock Market

W

wildsage

Can someone explain to me why the stock market is doing so well when everything else is in the toilet??

Wildsage

If you want my opinion, I think that sick, hopeful, scared to death optimism, is carrying the stock market. Everyone knows that if it crashes to the bottom, this country is toast. So everyone just plays along and hopes they don't wake up to reality.

My stocks are doing good. Stocks are news driven. So by setting easy goals companies can make themselves look good on paper and in the news. The good companies have the least debt. Everyone else is struggling because they can't set easy goals and get away with it because they have loans to pay. Just my view on the concept.

....the stock market is no longer controlled by free market forces.....it is now political....

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

>....the stock market is no longer
>controlled by free market forces.....it
>is now political....
>
>
>
>JB
>
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

What he said.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

stock market is a leading indicator, it is generally considered about 6 months ahead of the economy.

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

The stock market is the only place that people can put money with any hopes of a return on investment. Right now companies are lean and mean with cash and making very nice profits. That is why the market is up even though the economy is in the ditch. The federal govenment could learn something from the way these large companies are being run.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom