STIRR THIS NVB!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
http://www.ksl.com/?sid=37248288&ni...le-for-membership&fm=home_page&s_cid=topstory

Go Ahead!

Make Me take it down!

9001hank2.jpg

How very 21st century of them.

All gods children... well, not you... or you... or them...

I find it amusing that there even is a "handbook". Someone is taking themselves a little too seriously.

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I just stir it.[/font]

It's not a free for all. It's not an "easy" religion and membership is taken seriously.

It always amazes me that those who don't believe in this particular "church" are the first ones to take offence over everything they. Why should they care?

If someone is not a believer then why should they care or be involved in what another religion is doing? It makes no sense at all. If you believe, great. If you don't believe, move on to something else to worry about or else you show how hung-up you are about what "others" do.

There are tons of other religions out there and I don't care what they do or who they allow in as members. Pretty simple.

Zeke

Zeke,

My apologies if I offended you. Bess just likes to "poke me" (pun intended) on the gay issue because he hasn't figured out which uncle, aunt, cousin, nephew, niece, family member or friend he has whose heart he breaks every time he lets his phobia show. He's so Egyptian he lives in denial.

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I just stir it.[/font]

NVB,
No apology necessary. We are not at odds.
It was just a personal rant and not directed at you or anyone specifically.
It just seems like those who shouldn't (and don't) care are the ones who make the most noise about any religious policy change.
It makes no sense.
Zeke

Phobia?

Now that's some Funny Sshhitt Right there!

"I don't make the Rules"!

"I just live by the ones I like & Think are Right"!

AKA "Jack-Mormon"!

All I was Thinking is that may not be Fair to some of them Young Kids as I Think they should be able to be any Religion they wanna be!

And NVB!

I Don't know of one Relative I've Offended!

At least not any of Mine!:D

Go Ahead!

Make Me take it down!

9001hank2.jpg

I think it was wise Bess. It specifically mentions married same sex. This way those kids don't have to ruin their relationship hurting their parents while they are under the same roof. When they turn 18 they can choose.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom