stinkystomper

S

stinkystomper

So I'm reading posts and it appears that even my closer friends think that humbledhunter is stinkystomper.

Let me say one last time. humbledhunter is taylor haught. His screen name is tayhot. He is from albuquerque NM and is obviously a mormon.

The only reason I am posting this is because every time I speak with some of you guys in Utah you bring up stuff you read by humbled hunter and act like I know what your talking about when in actuality I have no clue. sniper1 I think I told you in person its not me. jason, JD, kenny, carrie, doug, paul, and bessy, the only username I use to sign in with is stikystomper and analseepage once upon a time. If all others are confused fine but I want the people I talk with on a daily basis to know humbledhunter has nothing to do with me.

now on a side note can you please drop the name taylor? It seems like I have to spend more and more time explaining this every time I talk to my mm friends on the phone.

Not mad but I would appreciate it buddy.

"It seems like I have to spend more and more time explaining this every time I talk to my mm friends on the phone."

Now we know your lying you don't have any MM friends.LOL

People actually talk to you?

If I ever have so little of a life that I start thinking about whether you are humbledhunter or he is you I hope someone will shove me in front of a train or something.

TUCC

Wait.... Who was I camping with this last weekend?

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

I thought hunt_rez was stinkystomper. I'm confused....

Steve
Holder of a 2012 LE Utah Deer Tag!!

Did Qtip forget to fill your prescription again?

Anyways, I still say your HH. And if not so, the best way to deal with a bully is to ignore them. Can't you see that that's how founder deals with you? Lol

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

Regardless if I am Stinky (Tony) or tayhot (Taylor), MM is a better place for having me. I bring peace and love on behalf of the Pennington family. David could not be David without Goliath. I complete you StinkyStomper. ROFL

Yours truly,
HumbledHunter (stinkystomper's alter ego)
Mormons are Christians too

Am I the only one who scans stinkys posts just to see if there is a pic of his old lady? Anyways.....carry on with whatever your talking about.

She's kinda mean... She threatened to break my arm for catching a fish.. Stinky wouldn't fight me for a awesome deer tag... Not sure how this all works out....

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

"Am I the only one who scans stinkys posts just to see if there is a pic of his old lady? Anyways.....carry on with whatever your talking about. "

Dude you could scan Discovery Channel and find hotter tribal women than that!

>"Am I the only one who
>scans stinkys posts just to
>see if there is a
>pic of his old lady?
>Anyways.....carry on with whatever your
>talking about. "
>
>
>Dude you could scan Discovery Channel
>and find hotter tribal women
>than that!

Dude...Duuuude....Dooooood.....Seriously. Like the ones with the tube sock boobs and dinner plates in their ears :)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom