Stinky's wife?

Feleno

Long Time Member
i thought this might be her after the boob job but Stinky said she don't play tennis.

Simona.jpg

SimonaHalep.jpg

Poor lady...all that gravity workin against her and she's suppose to jump up and hit a ball?? She belongs at the beach and my beer belongs between them tig ole's ;-)

~Z~

Where'd you find that picture????? rofl! j/k I had to take a double look cuz that was pretty da*ned close. Then I realised my wife is only 5' tall and that chick is clearly 5'6" or so!

He who stomps the greatest stinky wins!

I think she's 38, 23.5, 35!??!?

J/K, I know she is! I got me some handy dandy bicep measuring tools yesterday and tested em out on her. I think she's starting to hate me! She's my little gym guinea pig! and yeah, for all those stinky haters out there I'm real proud of my wife. She's given me 3 beautiful children and still takes care of herself. She's about as awesome of a wife as you could hope for.

come to artesia??? u couldn't afford the cover charge. besides her g-string only accepts hundred dollar bills. rofl!

Ok boys, I AM NOT a stripper. If this economy gets worse, i may have to consider becoming one though. As of now i only whip out the pole and g-string for stinky. lol. Im afraid your trip to Artesia would be a total waste. Except for getting to meet us ( and by us,i mean me and stinky)!! ;-) Let me tell you, that is something you would never forget!! ROFLMAO[font size="22"]

[/font]

stinky invited me over to look at some of his trophies. while he went to the kitchen to get us a couple cold ones I took a peak in the master bedroom. there was a stack of $5 bills on the couch and this over in the corner
Pole2.jpg

i took a peak across the hall in the spare bedroom and saw this. not really sure what to make of it but stinky later said if I was tired i could go take a nap before making the long drive back
bedtrap.jpg

The tennis chick appears to have a bulge in the pants too. And not in a good spot for one sporting bolt ons.

Bean

Lol I have spent alot of my time in Artesia especially when I was in high school the Artesia ladies always took care of us C-bad guys!! Go bulldog football and C-bad baseball!!

When I walked up to the porcupine booth at the expo.... 1st person I saw was this really cute little gal. I said I was looking for PRO. She said who are you? I said Cloride.... next thing I knew the biggest white guy I ever saw wanted to shake my hand. He said my name is Stinky & that's my wife. I said "I swear Stomper I been looking at my toes this whole time"

Anyways... never met a MM'er yet I didn't like.

RUS

nmelk13, whats your name and when did you graduate. qtpie grew up there. I came up there and stole her cuz you loosers don't know how to treat a lady. Besides, once those cavegirls see a real man they just can't help themselves. ROFL!

Hey Rus, you were a pretty cool cat and seemed like a cool guy, but come on now, your toes????? ROFL! I'm suprised you didnt overlook her. she's not exactly tall!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom