Stinky's driving record....

justr_86

Long Time Member
Well I was bored today and did a search for his driving record and these were the pictures I found. How in the hell did you pull these off?? Bessy show you how? Or was it slam?
7641parking+problems03.jpg

9080bad+parking+x003.jpg

7081x+accidents011.jpg

These are all personal vehicles too, wonder what he does to a rental car?

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

so not cool jerk lol. i total a nearly brand new oil rig yesterday and u just gotta rub it in. god im still sick about that.

just found out the towing company didnt have insurance. my insurance said they would cover it and go after the towing company. apparently the towing company doesnt have 900k and the insurance is gonna take the guys towing biz and the restaurant and bar he owns. sad deal all the way around but just goes to show u how important proper insurance is at times.

ego participate in Monasteriense muleys proinde ego sum bardus (I participate on monstermuleys therefore I am stupid)

and btw.... yes i've gone through a telephone pole backwards at 60 mph and totaled a super duty...... dont ask.

ego participate in Monasteriense muleys proinde ego sum bardus (I participate on monstermuleys therefore I am stupid)

"and btw.... yes i've gone through a telephone pole backwards at 60 mph and totaled a super duty...... dont ask."

Obviously trying to hit something else?...... Terry

Parking vehicles like that is harder than it looks.
Justr don't you have pictures from when you borrowed your dads duramax?

That John Denver is full of $#!t man

LAST EDITED ON Jul-30-10 AT 11:27AM (MST)[p]It was a small dent and a few scratches, What did you do to mom GMC Jimmy? I seem to remember the whole front end gone! Looks like you won this one again kawboy!

The timing couldnt be any better for this stinky, sorry man had to do it! This is why I asked if you had any pictures of your recent incident!

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

True, I had more damage, but who hasn't hit a deer? I never had to worry about police looking for me either

That John Denver is full of $#!t man

Ya who's never hit a deer at 3:00 in the afternoon. I never had the cops look for me. Dad scared me and we never called! What about the cow in your blue truck? Dads tailgate on his truck he has now? How about going on a mission so you could keep your drivers license from too many tickets? Or mom kicking your ass in front of cody and brian! Lmao! I could keep going!

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Hey stinkbug?
How many Anvils you f'd up in your day?
We haven't heard the HoneyMoon report yet either?

I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!

sorry bessy. been super busy destroying rigs and firing people since i've got back. i will hopefully have more time to post up pics of my trip next week. lots of speedos, thongs and cottage cheese.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom