stinky/humbledhunter

justr_86

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Apr-15-12 AT 05:20PM (MST)[p]Well since humbledhunter doesn't like driving stinkys Belcher around he bought himself a explorer.. While driving around looking for old people to help cross the road or maybe a kitten stranded in a tree, stinky came back into the picture and we have this surveillance footage of him...

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

I thought qtip had stinky on enough medication that HH would stick around for a while

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

That's Minor there!

You ought to see the way He Treats new Strokers!

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

It's been a long hard ride
Got a ways to go
But this is still the place
That we all call home

Moments before this video was taken, I just finished helping two Mormon missionaries change a flat on their bikes. They gave me a Book of Mormon (which I later read in it's entirety) that I had put on the floorboard. I took a corner before the track and the good book fell on top of my right foot causing the accelerator to hit the floor.

The explorer gets such better fuel mileage. Can't wait till they come out with a hybrid version.

Yours truly,
HumbledHunter (stinkystomper's alter ego)
Mormons are Christians too

So?

When the Mormon Missoinaries came strollin by you after you blowed a Tire or Two did they stop & Help you?

Just tryin to figure out rather you pissed them off or not?

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

It's been a long hard ride
Got a ways to go
But this is still the place
That we all call home

Come to think of it now, when they rode by after the track jumping, they gave me a magazine called the Watch Tower and said that that might be a better option for me.

Yours truly,

Big problem here is that tayhot aka humbledhunter traded his explorer in on soccer-mom-mobile. Yep thats right stef is now sportin a brand new tin can. a mini van. So if that were to be accurate it would have to be a minivan instead of an explorer and I (stinkystomper) drive a jacked up F250. So this obviously isn't the two of us.

Don't forget guys that humbledhunter is actually tayhot and lives in albuquerque. I am stinkystomper and live in artesia nm.

Nice try Stinky. Everyone knows we are the same person. I'm just Tony when on proper meds

It sports a PSE sticker though. I mean, it's a jacked up F-250

Yours truly,

Poor stinky, this roller coaster is getting crazy. I pray that the doctors can get everything under control soon.

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

Actually, the doctors in albuquerque did get the swelling in my brain/head to go down yesterday. gave me more steroids and sent me on my way. So in a way the dr's meds are working. What was funny was that before they figured out what to give me to make the swelling go down was that they gave me reglin. Within 5 minutes I was completely insane and about to tear the ER apart. I was literally insane! I was working on ripping my IV out when the pumped a bunch of benadryl into it and bingo problem solved. Kinda scary though. I've never went insane before so that may explain the video above!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom