stinkbug/QTPie/Any Pics Yet?

B

B_BOP_A_LU_LU

Still waitin?
You promised us Pics stinkbug?
You get get caught Gawkin or what?
Guess I'll have to ask QTPie what really happened?

I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!

1234kidz1.jpg

i posted pics of that 84" goat my uncle killed two weeks ago on the mi hunt..... were u needing other pics?

oh wait ur talkin about the bahamas.... lol

i only got blasted a few times a day for gawking. just something about those spaniard females and thongs! Just plain hard not to stare. heck qt coulndt quit staring at the bannana hammocks so im entitled to stare at the thongs right?

ego participate in Monasteriense muleys proinde ego sum bardus (I participate on monstermuleys therefore I am stupid)

Post up the pix of that pretty new Ford with the 2000lb field burger hanging out of the grill! Lol

http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx290/slamdunk_04/E1x1BWINV1-2.jpg[/IMG]

So?
stinkbug got him a Bull already?(A little early ain't it?)
Them roadkills don't count stinkbug!
Ya can't hit em hard enough with the Lapua so you gotta try the new Pick-up out huh?

Lets see the pics on your Camera,I don't wanna see what QTPie has got on hers!}>}>}>

The Ford is probably a little more accurate Bess...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Lol Snort!
probably a 6,500 lb slug!

That bigger bullet thing is going to far, 6,500 lbs to stop a small bull. LOL Did it dent the front end.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom