Stimulite???

YOU POP ABOUT A DOZEN OF THEM PILLS A DAY & LIFE IS GOOD!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Howdy Kingfish,

Just wanted to say Howdy....
I'll not comment on your question though!!!

Best to you and yours...

Still coachin',

Coach

LAST EDITED ON Nov-17-08 AT 10:17AM (MST)[p]Guys,This is a muscle building supplement!!!! This is a serious question. I'm asking if anyone knows anything about it???It's suppose to be all natural ingredience...

Hey Coach, I have been following your posts when I see them . Congrats on your Track team success...It's always good to hear from you. How's Ruthie? All is well I hope. Have a great turkey day.

Howdy Kingfish!!!

I asked our weight-training coach at the University, his response was that it contained something that would make our students flunk their mandatory drug tests. I guess that ended it for our purposes.

I heard that it was "marginally effective" from coaches from a rival school. Hope this helps.

Coach

Thanks coach,
Coming from you is good enough for me. I workout a lot and was looking for something all natural to help get me to the next level. Being 50+ it's tough to get past some of the plateau's I hit. Just coming off a broken leg after my hunting accident this year and beggining my rehab workouts. Coach if you have any suggestions I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Howdy Keith,
Just because it would kick up a red flag with the kids drug screening doesn't mean that at our age we shouldn't use it!!! I took 6 weeks worth of steroids before my hunt in Wyoming (half doses) so my knees wouldn't swell up like basketballs. It worked. Now I'm off of it, but for the purpose and in the short term, it won't hurt you NOW!!! Frankly, I'm more afraid of things like acetaminophen, tylenol, and whatever the active ingredient is in Aleve... I forget... must be a senior moment! After the Doctor told me to take two Aleve a day, and I did for ten years, it really helped my arthritis, but my blood pressure soared through the roof. It was definitively traced to the Aleive. You run the same risk with other Non-Steroid Inflamation Fighting drugs. I guess this is a long-winded way of saying that for short term relief (two months or so) the steroids are a better choice. Just don't go overboard on your dosage. Go to the Dr. and get a prescription.... then follow it. Don't double up like some people do. Let me know how it turns out.
I'm interested in the injury. How'd it happen, and is it healing ok???
Best to you and yours,
Let me hear from you,

Coach

oh, naproxen, thats it! avoid it!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom