Stick in the eye.

Am I the only one that sees the arrow as evidence? If it is a poacher then post a reward for God's sake. $$$ Yet another unbelievable blunder by the Feds. The deer wasn't born with it so take it out and bust the worthless bastards that did it.

UNEFFINBELIEVABLE!!

To think that these idiots are in charge of our game is down right maddening. UCFK!!!

It looks like a field tip. I would think someone legitimately trying to kill the deer would use a broadhead. I bet it was just some kids trying to be cruel.

One hell of a eye piercing. Maybe hes just trying to be "diferant". haha

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p248/nv_hunter/nevadaanimatedhelmetwd2.gif[/IMG]

I saw this on another forum and as was stated there, we do not know how long it has been in the eye socket. Deer can go along time with an injury like this. If it was done earlier during bow season in accordance with state laws then it is not poaching. It is however possibly another example of someone buying a bow to archery hunt, getting very little practise, taking an unrealistic/unethical shot and giving all Archery hunters a bad rep.

field tip and that angle that the hit I doubt if it a poaching case for antlers, it more then likely a kid shooting a new bow at deer and hoping to hit it.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Probably a neighbor kid messing around while his parents were not home.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom