Steiner C5 predator or Vortex Viper HD

D

desertroamer78

Does anybody has any suggestions pros cons. I am looking at the Steiner C5 predator or the Vortex Viper HD binos. Both in a 10x50. Both are around the same price.

I bought a pair of steiner binos and I have loved them, very durable, comfortable, clear, excellent in every way. I can't really compare them to vortex because I don't have them side by side but I the Steiners that i have are my favorite binoculars so far in my hunting career.

There is a common misconception that Steiners are sub-par glass. In reality, they just make a wide range of products. Budget binoculars all the way to high end glass. They really have something for everyone. It seems that people get the idea that because they make a $150 pair of binoculars they are junk. Not the case, they simply have options for every budget unlike Swarovski, and the other high end companies.

I can't say which of these two options is better because you really have to look through both at the same time to know. I'm just saying don't write off Steiners until you try the specific binoculars you are wanting to get.

Thanks for the opinions from everyone. I decide to go with the vortex viper hd 10x50. I found a pair brand new for $575 so I could not pass it up. Can't wait it will be a huge upgrade from my 10x50 $40 bushnells.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom