Steelhead Photos

HunterHarry

Long Time Member
This was one of the best trips in the outdoors I've ever had!
I was outfished by my 11 year old son Thomas! He caught and released 15 steelhead in one day,up to 13lbs!
These are only a few of the fish we caught that day!
In two days of fishing,3 of us landed 45 steelhead!
No monsters, but it don't get much better!
I have hopelessly fallen under the spell of the mighty steelhead!
harryhunter32504-2.jpg

harryhunter32504-1.jpg

harryhunter32504-5.jpg

harryhunter32504-3.jpg

Howdy,

Congratulations, it looks like you had a SUPER day in the great outdoors. I'm envious.

Coach

HH, looks like you guys had an awesome trip. I just had surgery on my elbow and won't be able to rowe the boat for 4 more weeks. I am faunching at the bit. Thanks for the pics. Steve

I'm jealous! Steelhead is something I have always wanted to try but since I live in Colorado it is kind of hard, maybe someday. Those are beauties.

HH,I live about 3 miles from where these fish were caught. These are all Skykomish River fish caught in mid feb this year, thought you might enjoy. Steve

Beauties!
3 mi from the Sky!!!!!!!!!!
You got it made buddy!There are some toads in that river!
I drive 5 hours to fish my favorite river!
I booked a trip on the Quinault next year.
I would love to fish all those Washington rivers!
Very Nice Fish!
Thanks for the pics!

You lucky SOB's I gotta get up there! we dont have steelhead in Utah. Nice fish guys, HunterHarry I cant wait until my son is old enough to fish with me,thats has got to be the best thing in the world. really cool!

Thanks Guys!
I am so lucky to have a son that truly loves our adventures as much as I do.
The bond between us is strengthened by the persuit of our passion.
This season on the steelhead river,Thomas set a milestone in that he was completly self sufficient. He is now able to tie all his own rigs including the egg loop on the hook.
harryhunter32604-1.jpg

harryhunter32604-2.jpg

harryhunter32604-4.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom