Statewide Archery as a 2nd choice

Bocephus

I put my wife in for a southern muzzleloader tag with 0 points, but also put her in for a statewide archery tag as her second choice. We have not had a hit on our card yet, and am wondering if all the archery permits could have went to first choice applicants? Is there anybody that is in the same boat she is? or anybody that has drawn an archery tag with less than a second choice? Just hoping we will get our cc hit for $35, thanks fellars.....Good huntin to all who have drawn!

A general archery tag is a sure thing. You could have bought it after the draw was over. Now you dont have to go and pick it up ! As far as your C.C not getting hit ??

LAST EDITED ON Apr-17-10 AT 02:34AM (MST)[p]every year there are less archery tags left over, and they are sold out faster. there is a chance maybe they all got drawn this year, my guess is they werent but its getting to the point that there probably wont be anyleft after the draws in the near future.

I did the same thing......southern muzzy 1st choice then archery as my second. I got a charge last Sunday. As fast as the archery tags went last year I didnt want to take a chance. Good luck!

Considering the days cut back on rifle season maybe more guys decided to get an archery tag!

Yes for my daughter this year , she is a youth. I put her in for southern rifle ,then southern muzzle loader and archery last so I dont have to worry about tracking down her paper work and getting her a tag before they sell out.
If she gets a rifle tag or a muzzle loader tag she can hunt all three anyway.
I had two hits for deer tags on my C.C last sunday pending for 70.00 then they posted up as big game draw on monday 35.00 each. My dad , brother and myself dont get hits on our cards for a amount because our tags are free. So I knew it was for two of my three kids.
Are you sure you filled out you paper work right ?
Sorry just messing with you !

Well......ya But I guess with each passing year they are getting cheaper. HaHa
In other words I think it was a great investment !

I have three people in my family who put archery as a later choice and none of them have been charged yet...but one of them did have his card renewed so the expiration date changed. He may have gotten one. I think they went in the third choice draw.

Dillon

I was worried that they would all go in the draw or close to it and didn't want to have to rush down and get in line for an archery tag. I put archery as my 1st choice and my credit card got hit yesterday. At least I'll be able to hunt something!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom