State of Jefferson

I'm all in...sign me up. I was in contact with Stan Statham several months ago, he was the assemblyman back in the 70's that introduced the Jefferson Bill that was defeated. I am on their email list.

I nominate larrbo for Governor, Joey for Director of Fish & Game (and head Plumber), CAelknuts Director of Tourism and Guided Waterfowl Hunts, myself for Mountain Lion Control, JR for Bobcat Control, and Califelkslayer head Chucker biologist.

Any thing else we need?:)

Eel

I almost forgot....larrbo and Joey to head up the Jefferson Giant's Fan Club.

I forgot to mention: Every government held position includes two(2) Pronghorn tags and one(1) Mule Deer tag and two(2) season tickets to AT&T Park per year.

Eel

Hey, Thanks Ee! To do that Fish and Game job right, i'd need that Top Plumber job to stay afloat! :)

First Business on my agenda is an Executive Order, hey Obama has them..., to open a Calif Cougar season, tags are $5.00 to those between 21 and 55, free to all others with a lic purchase.

I don't know where the actual borders would be but it would be north of LA and them Dodgers!!

Seems the last time a thread like this came around there were guys ticked because they were residing South of some suggested lines.

This might be a good year to make decent headway. There are going to be some serious demands on N. Cal water this year when there is not going to be enough to go around just up here.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

I like your thinking Eel...but I don't want to be the Governor, maybe Lt. Governor because they don't do anything and I would have more time to hunt and fish.

Larrbo, take the job! You would be a natural...unless you think it would cut into our fishing trips.

Steve, i have a cousin out of work. You think we could find something for him to do? lol

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

larrbo, you don't have to take the job, but remember, the top responsibility of the Governor of Jefferson is to inspect and rate all the golf courses in the State on a monthly basis.

Joey, sure we can find something for your cousin. You're Director of Fish & Game, so it's at your discretion to hire as you see fit.

You're right though Joey, with the coming water crisis, the time might be ripe!

You talked me into it. I'm starting with Cypress Point and Pebble Beach. Tough job but someone has to do it.

Steve, are you kidding? i don't want the SOB working for me!! lol

Also, Hey i was getting ahead of myself there. With you being in charge of Mountain lion Control, i'd of course go over with you, any plans you'd care make toward the, ah, "Balancing of their numbers"

I also think Steve, that you being retired now, Could be great in the newly appointed position as Good Will Ambassador. Your duties would be to get paid to hunt and fish state to state, letting those where they be, know what a great bunch we are out here in the Jefferson State.

Joey

LMAO........THE ONLY THING KEEPING THAT JEFFERSON BOAT FROM SINKING IS YOUR LACK OF WATER. BESIDES THE STATE OF JEFFERSON HAS A NEPOTISUM CLAUSE.........I THINK YOU ALL ARE RELATED TO ONE AND OTHER UP THERE.

OTHER THAN THAT IT SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD PLAN, LOL......................YD.

Oh how I wish this would happen!

Tired of paying for govt. That doesn't give a chit about what I want.

Bill

People who work for a living are quickly being
overwhelmed by people who vote for a living.

I understand the historical reasoning for the name, but Thomas Jefferson was a two-faced cob. Can we name it something better? How about State of Roosevelt?

Either way, count me in.

Eel, I'm flattered to be nominated for Head Chukar Biologist for the State of Jefferson, Thanks.

BUT I would like to be considered for the Head of Economic Policy. I think I can fulfill both positions admirably. All I would have to do is de-regulate ALL businesses, especially the timber industry. Put a "REASONABLE" price on the water and electricity we send down south. I'd legalize marijuana while putting a modest tax on the growers.

While I'm at it, can I also run Health and Human Services for a few months? My vision of our welfare program would be; Monday you report @ 0800 hours, submit your urine sample for drug testing, get on the Community Work Center bus and put in a days work doing community service work and learning a work ethic.

Tuesday-Friday you spend 2 more days working in the community, one day assisting in the Child Care Facility for the other Welfare Participants and one day doing mock job interviews, learning to complete an job application and resume.

Friday afternoon, if you passed your drug test, you get one weeks pay.

Those physically and mentally handicapped will have tasks equalivent to their abilities.

Instead of playing Xbox in your govt. subsistance housing while smoking dope, you'll actually feel some self worth and hopefully become a productive member of society.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom