STATE FARM INS. SUCKS!!!

B

bobcatbess

SINCE I'M ALREADY IN A GOOD MOOD!!!

FIGURED I'D MENTION THIS BULL$HIT TOO!!!

STATE FARM INSURANCE IS GONNA CANCEL A BUNCH OF PEOPLE DOWN IN FLORIDA BECAUSE THE MIGHT BE A HIGH RISK!!!

I KNOW HOW THEY FEEL!!!

A FEW YEARS AGO A MICRO-BURST RIPPED THE CANVAS OFF MY TEE-PEE!!!

SERIOUS $HIT!!!

SO I GET TO THINKIN!!!

I'VE NEVER HAD ONE FRICKEN CLAIM!!!

SO I CALL & MAKE A CLAIM!!!

FIGURED I'D SAVE EM SOME MONEY AND I DONE ALL THE WORK/LABOR MYSELF!!!

THEY PAID FOR THE MATERIAL!!!

TWO WEEKS LATER I GET A NOTICE SAYING THEY HAD CANCELED MY INSURANCE!!!

WTF???

SO I CALL AROUND FIGURING I'LL JUST GET SOME INSURANCE ELSEWHERE!!!

THEM DIRTY BASTARDS (STATE FARM!!!) POSTED ME AS A HIGH RISK ON THE COMPUTER & NOW WHEN OTHER INSURANCE COMPANIES PULL MY NAME UP I'M LISTED AS A HIGH RISK!!!

THEY PAID 0 FOR LABOR!!!

THEY ARE THIEVING BASTARDS!!!

THE ONLY SMALL CLAIM IN 26 YEARS!!!

WTF???

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Jeeze BCB, you walking around with a "KICK ME" sign or what. You need to go scouting this weekend. OR; just maybe .... everyone's getting their crosshairs adjusted. "TAKE COVER" "INCOMMING"

RUS

Little advice for all MM members here...

On top of what Bessy says, don't EVER get your windshield "star chip" fixed at those "free" places that say your insurance covers it. You will be labeled when looking for rates elsewhere!

Damn thieves.

4678aec03a21ae00.jpg

dont even get me started, i just had the dis pleasure of dealing with the "bad hands people" of allstate,,,, i think they all suck

Bess;

State Farm is also taking heat in CA. for trying to cancel home policys in areas where there is a danger of forest fires, floods, earthquakes ECT!
Their car insurance stinks also. About 20 years ago I switched to them due to them offering me a lower payment for same insurance I had with the company I had been dealing with. Every time my payment came due, I noticed a big jump in rates and we had not filed any claims or gotten any tickets. After the third rate increase I cancelled the bums and told my agent his company was a damn rip off artist. That damn agent knew i was making payments on a new car and the loan office required full insurance on the vehicle until paid for. He called the loan office and told them I did not have insurance and I get a letter from the loan office that I will be paying for their company insurance at a very high rate.
I stopped that by walking into their office with the papers that showed I had taken out full insurance with another company three days before I cancelled State Farm. Then State Farms had the wavels to send me a bill 6 months later and stated that they were covering me even though I had not made the payment six months prior. I had to threaten them with legal repercusions before they quit their harrassment. Bess, do you think they would have paid for any claim i might have filed during that six months?
For you guys and gals living in wooded areas, be very careful, a lot of the insurance companies are trying to find any way possible to cancel your insurance due to high risk of forest fires. We had one eldery woman in our area who was told by her insurance, Grange Insurance, that she was going to be cancelled due to her house not being properly protected because it needed a paint job. NO B.S. on this one. That elderly woman had retired years ago from working with C.D.F. as a smoke spotter in a fire tower in the Tahoe forest dist. and was considered one of the best spotters and had saved many homes from forest fires due to her keen ability to spot the fire while it was very small in size. What a payback for her.
RELH

YA!!!

AS LONG AS YOU'RE SENDING $$$ IN THEY'RE ALL HAPPY!!!

I KNOW WE HAVE SOME INSURANCE PEOPLE ON THIS SITE!!!

LETS HERE IT BOYS & GIRLS!!!

YOU LIKE WORKING FOR FRICKEN THIEFS???

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

"CRAP"!!!! JUST GOT ONE FIXED YESTERDAY. Guy says " your insurance doesn't participate" "gimme $20.00" he spit on the windshield, wiped it off & told me it was good for a year guaranteed. Thanks for the heads up Chef ... day late & $20 bucks short.

RUS

Insurance, a necessary evil. LOL! The only claim I've ever made was a "star" on my windshield. They paid for it. Oh yea I forgot. I had my Jeep towed a few times. They covered that too. I've been with Farmers as long as I can remember. Now that I think about it I've probably paid them over $35,000! Car and house insurance. No wonder they still like me!

RELH, Back in the late 60s I was a firefighter for CDF. One summer one of the fire spotters had to leave for some reason and they asked for a volunteer to cover the guy for two weeks. I jumped at the chance! Good duty. I had to glass for smoke 15 minutes per hour, and give two weather reports per day. I spent two weeks up there all alone. One night a lightning bolt hit the tower! Scared the crap out of me! I got on the radio and called Fortuna (headquarters). I could hear them all laughing in the background. Each tower has a lightning rod to protect the tower, but I didn't know that!

After a few days I got bored and started packing buckets of rocks up to the top and used the rocks to "bomb" the ground squirrels that were running around 40' below.

Eel

LAST EDITED ON Jul-21-07 AT 00:30AM (MST)[p]Used to carry my auto through Farmers for Home Owner discounts. Discounts my butt, after a little research I found out I could do much better with 21st Century. Double the coverage at 2/3 of the premiums I was paying. Not to mention full replacement coverage not bidded out to CCC for comparable replacement coverage which is regularly 1/2 of full replacement.

My neighbor sold his house about a year ago. The new buyers had a difficult time even getting insurance because the old owner had reported aa theft at the house and made a claim in 1981. The house was deemed a high risk to insure.

It goes without saying that we are required to have home owners insurance but the second you make a claim, they will drop you instantly regardless of how long you have been a good client.

For home owners they all suck which is why I always treat my agent like dirt whenever I talk to him. He sits back and makes his 13% on my state mandated policy renewal. He and I both know if I ever make a claim his company will go to any length to not pay, and will drop me afterwards. Your agent will completely dismiss themselves from the process and are NOT in your corner should you make a claim. Don't believe me, call and ask them.

Farmers is just as bad,25 yrs never filed a claim,my bill trippels Why? the sec tells me they want Me to cancel because my kids is nearly driveing age and they dont want to take the chance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!#$%$#$$% Farmers!

All of Insurance companies are alike, be carefull out there.

Here in CA if you should call up your agent and ask questions about what is and isn't covered under your policy, they will consider you a high risk and dump you later. It has happened to two people I use to work with. They never even filed a claim.

Years ago I was with Hartford Ins. for home & autos and when they looked over the info that my Independant Agent submitted on our home & cars, they kept me on but dropped my wife due to an accident, not her fault, so I told them to stick it and refund my money I didn't need them.

You are dammed it you do and dammed if you don't with Insurance Co's and they know they have everyone bented over the chair taking the shaft.

Brian

I think insurance companies should give everyone a jar of vaseline with each policy purchase. They sure want their money, but when it comes to making a claim or renewal next thing you know they don't want to pay,the rates skyrocket, and or, they won't renew you and tag you as a high risk even on small claims.
Its always best to keep the government out of things, but someone needs to step in and start forcing tighter regulations against insurance carriers.
Look at allstate with their new accident forgiveness program. pay extra money on your policy to have them forgive an accident? What a crock of B.S!

hey snap, you could be like me i just had the "privlege" of filing a auto claim with the bad hands people of no state, i had seen the tv commercials about accident forgivness like everyone else right? so naturally i inquired about it , and i was told and i quote " oh thats not offered in calif" so i then said then why do you advertise it here? was given the old we cant control that blah blah,,,, they suck

Just a question regarding State Farm, or any company, seeking to cancel insurance policies in high risk areas? Isn't that good business? Why should people in lower risk areas be forced to pay for areas where forest fires, hurricanes and other hazards occur more frequently then in other areas? If you choose to live in a high risk area you should pay more in premiums and expect fewer companies to be willing to take on the risk.

I don't like State Farm for many other reasons but the law specifically allows for companies to get off of risks that can financial harm to the company and it's shareholders.

Why do you think there is not a private company willing to insure for flood and you have to buy flood insurance from the government? It is too risky.

Nemont

I cancled my 3 polices,2 auto & 1 travel trailer with them ,.last yr. we had some heavy winds 10 % of my shingles blew off the roof.Took pictures and contacted State Farm for a rep. to come out ,he did, same thing ,Im at high risk .The HE()with them !!I trying out Farmers Insurane home & auto for now.I warn other people about them...

Be careful turning in a water damage claim to you insurance co. I have heard that they are terrified of future "MOLD" claims and lawsuits.

I have had State Farm for 35 years. During that time they paid for 5 accidents including one total for my daughter. They also paid to replace a heat pump that was worn out but had a little fire in the breaker box. Never cancelled us and our rates are now lower since the kids are adults. I have no issue with a business not wanting to insure people who choose to build homes in high risk areas for flooding, storms or fires. I also don't like it when the taxpayer has to pay for some rich family to rebuild their summer beach cottage when a hurricane takes it out. If you can afford a cabin in Lake Tahoe then you should be smart enough to weigh the risks.

I switched to Allstate and it was a good choice. It
helps that my friend is the owner. I have never had a problem with a claim and my premiums are waaaaay lower than Farm Bureau.

I still hate paying it but I have had a few broken windshields
and a fender bender and they always were professionals

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom