Starting to drop

400bull

Very Active Member
I set up my spotting scope during my lunch break to look over a couple deer herds that hang out in the area. I was able to identify 5 little bucks and all but two of them had dropped one side. Anyone else noticing that the bucks are starting to shed their antlers?

400bull

400, Not to mess up your thread but you didn't specify what state and what species of buck. I have a trailcam set up here in Illinois and the whitetails are starting to drop a few.

World Wide Web may be a hint too AMS. There are people that hunt the superior species of deer(whitetail), not every one is stuck on the weak hybrid version of deer.
Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let's don't get in a pissing match over what state it's in, it does not really matter. Just so the record is clear I'm talking mule deer in Utah but it's always interesting to see what other states are doing also.

400bull

>World Wide Web may be a
>hint too AMS. There are
>people that hunt the superior
>species of deer(whitetail), not every
>one is stuck on the
>weak hybrid version of deer.
>
>Mntman
>
>"Hunting is where you prove yourself"
>

haha, easy there friend, I am sure sitting in a heated box blind shooting rat deer over corn is awesome. And yes I, like most here, am "stuck" on mule deer.....

400bull, thanks for the report and sorry I riled up the "superior" hunters....

-----------------------------------------------
http://andymansavage.blogspot.com/

Not too sure why someone who thinks Muleys are a "weaker hybrid version of a deer" would be on a website called "MonsterMULEYS." I guess its true what they say, the closer you get to the Mighty Mississippi the dumber you get.

Hunt Hard. Shoot Straight. Kill Clean. Apologize to No One.

Yes, They are dropping. They have been dropping for a couple weeks now. Infact most of the bucks I have been watching are all flat heads now. We have picked up a few sheds also.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom