For Sale Stainless White Whitetail 50 cal. Muzzleloader

Blank

Long Time Member
Original White Whitetail, .504", stainless barrel and action, and synthetic Bell & Carlson stock. One inch recoil pad. Full size LOP. Has the fine Williams open sights with gold bead. Has Weaver bases installed, if you want to scope or Red Dot. $425, boxed and shipped to your door in hard case. If in the Nampa/Boise area then save $25 face to face.

IMG_7557.jpeg

IMG_7558.jpeg

IMG_7560.jpeg

IMG_7561.jpeg

IMG_7562.jpeg

IMG_7563.jpeg

IMG_7566.jpeg

I agree, the 45 shoots great, but not legal for elk or other trophy animals here. I don't need one just for deer and 'lopes. The 348 gr PowerBelts shoot like a ton of bricks thru these, and have accounted for a couple dozen antelope here in Idaho for Predator and I in the last few years. In WY and NM, I have been really happy with Hornady 300 gr XTP's

Forgive my ignorance as I know next to nothing about muzzleloaders. I understand the 50 caliber minimum for elk in Idaho….but is this thing legal as a traditional muzzleloader in Idaho?

This rifle is legal for all muzzleloader only seasons, as the cap is fully exposed to the weather. Idaho no longer offers the "traditional only" hunts like they did in the early 2000's, where it required a sidelock or flintlock

This rifle is legal for all muzzleloader only seasons, as the cap is fully exposed to the weather. Idaho no longer offers the "traditional only" hunts like they did in the early 2000's, where it required a sidelock or flintlock
Gotcha. Always been a rifle hunter but been thinking about getting in the muzzie game to expand my options

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom