St Louis Trump Rally

joesikora

Long Time Member
Well, the wife and I went to see Donald Trump today at the Peabody Opera House. It was a very nice event all morning, from getting in line @ 9:00 am to entering the building @ around 12:00 pm.
A Muslin family was going around introducing themselves to the people and had brought out 300 doughnuts to give out.They told all, that their son served in the war and their were very proud to be Americans, we all shook hands and the people cheered for them. Very cool!

There were only two dozen or so protestors around the front left side of the building. One young lady was holding a sign saying "Hey Silent Majority Go Back To Being Silent". She was also telling a middle age man "yah I'm going to school on your money and I'll be taking your job" the gentleman replied "your not smart enough to take my job".

There was only 8 or 10 people removed for the building during the event. Trump kept saying "be gentle, be gentle"

When we were leaving the venue around 2:30 pm, the haters had gotten out of bed by then, and we were greeted by people flipping the event goers off and calling them names, etc. My wife was hiding behind me and the two older ladies that were in line with us earlier asked if I'd walked them to their vehicle. Of course I said yes!

While leaving the area I was patting all Law Enforcement on the shoulders telling them good luck! They either laughed or rolled theirs eyes and then laughed and said thanks!

Then I get home to watch a black MSNBC reporter tell everyone that the protestors were just wanting to be heard and voice their 1st amendment rights and the White People were starting all the trouble, basically. I can't believe how the so called news is so made up!

Joe

"Sometimes you do things wrong for so long you
think their right" - 2001
"I can't argue with honesty" - 2005
-Joe E Sikora

This election could get ugly. The left is scared.

please "be gentle" with misspelled words like tolerant.

DC and the media are scared. Hence the hate war propaganda. If Trump wasn't the front runner then it would be against Cruz.

Just as the liberals want to ammend the second there are many who want to amend the 1st, Trump being one of um, which I believe there needs to be some changes too reeling the media in. The media can be just as harmful if not more so than any firearm.

"Courage is being scared to death but
saddling up anyway."

So Joe?

Does Ms Sikora ever get on MM & Read Our BS?:D

[font color="blue"]They Shot Him in the Back AKA 'LaVoyed Him'!
[/font]

LAST EDITED ON Mar-12-16 AT 08:01PM (MST)[p]Hi Zim, that was a shame last night, all I can say is, get out and vote!

Lol ELKASSASIN!
No, the wife doesn't, but she has read a couple of posts and had to listen to me complain a few times about the expo issue. She just shakes her head and tells me, I am now officially a Grumpy Old Man!
I can't believe she would say something like that! ?

She does like to hunt ducks, geese and upland. She loves to watch the dogs work. I'll have to see if I can find some pics of her hunting and post them

Joe

"Sometimes you do things wrong for so long you
think their right" - 2001
"I can't argue with honesty" - 2005
-Joe E Sikora

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom