@SS you're invited

nfh

Long Time Member
@SS! , @elkassassin ,@jims We have collected funds through monstermuleys so you can all help your favorite organization. The funds collected got you a corporate table. Please contact @DoubleDropMuley for travel funds to get here.

If you prefer a couples ticket being as you guys go as a couple you end up saving the monstermuley funds so you can invinte your other favorite MM members.

Come on man its for the mule deer

Screenshot_20220412-150409_Facebook.jpg

Fake news. I reached out to double drop to arrange my flight and he ghosted me:

001C278C-B8F8-4920-9BE6-CA2572AC5240.png

Question 1- @DoubleDropMuley may need a talking to. My last minute planning is showing some weakness. Thats on me I take full responsibility for his failure to help out.

Question 2- hoping that at the banquet you can inspire him.

Wrong neck of the woods for me, @nfh would be a better travel agent for up there, hook’m up !! Plus I’m not falling for that false advertisement, that buck has 4 points not counting eye guards, so can’t be from one Wyoming as we are full of 3 points !! I’m betting that photo was from Florida !

If we cancel this the small town of cody might go bankrupt by loosing you 3 NR support. Cause rooms and food isnt included in this deal

Put up or shut up. I’ll come down. I’ll fly you buy.

How much would you guys donate to the MFF if I give Joshua a high five to the face? Remember it’s for conservation…

Put up or shut up. I’ll come down. I’ll fly you buy.

How much would you guys donate to the MFF if I give Joshua a high five to the face? Remember it’s for conservation…
I guess when they built the pool they forgot to add heat and a bubble machine. This money is for a good cause. But DoubleDropMuley is apparently flaking out. I need to recruit some new help

Yo @SS! i hear you will be Down June 4th mise well just come early save ya some ? one trip ?. Hang out find some 3 point sheds to cash in, then we can go to rec center to train ya for the slap heard around Wyoming and work on your sheep physique ?

I can’t confirm that rumor yet. That’s my busy time of year. Regardless @nfh promised me there were funds available for me to make it to the banquet.

I can’t confirm that rumor yet. That’s my busy time of year. Regardless @nfh promised me there were funds available for me to make it to the banquet.
Thanks to elkassassin and jims not responding the funds have been pulled. Their lack of support for this will destroy the small town of cody economy. Sorry for this SS. You're the only one that stepped up to show supoort for this great cause.

Tonight is the big night. Seen on several Facebook post that they need volunteers. Preferably 15 or older.

Little hurt I didn't get a custom invite. I had Kanye and Kim's place on reserve with Airbnb. I just didn't want to sit at the commoners table(for dudes without trust funds), and was holding out hope one of the high rollers would extend the invite. Was really looking forward to a riveting discussion on cheat grass

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom