Spring is finally here...........

B

B_BOP_A_LU_LU

Seems like it's been a long Winter but I did feel some decent temp in the air today.
Is everybody ready to go camping/sheddin/bbq'ing/fishing?

It's just shy of 60 here in utard valley, keep it coming!!

http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx290/slamdunk_04/E1x1BWINV1-2.jpg[/IMG]

Nicest day of the year today here in the mountains of N. E. Cali.

Am i ready for spring? You bet your A$$ i am! :)

Joey

At 6:20pm here in Phx. AZ it is 70 degrees farenheit. That's why I live here. I'm ready for baseball season. I just got my tickets for opening day with the D'Backs Vs. Padres on 4-5-10 at Chase Field here in Phx.

"Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians - except for the occasional mountain lion steak."
-Ted Nugent-

Today was beautiful. My lab was laying down in the shade panting. At first I thought something was wrong with him. lol

"The value of any trophy from the field depends not on its size but on the magnitude of the effort expended in its pursuit." ~ Aldo Leopold

LAST EDITED ON Mar-16-10 AT 00:00AM (MST)[p]First day of 2010 that I haven't had to fire up the pellet stove.......and I'm way good with the fact!

And +1 on the other rant, glad I ain't got no dog in THAT scuffle!

>B_BOP reminds me of someone.

Me too. He's a little quieter than the guy I'm thinkin of though. Doesn't shout as much.

"The value of any trophy from the field depends not on its size but on the magnitude of the effort expended in its pursuit." ~ Aldo Leopold

I wish I woulda had a pony to ride shed huntin The Strip last weekend, that red sandy muddy stuff is crazy to walk through...hella slippery to say the least lol...yea that means I fell on my ass a couple times...

I can't wait for Spring to really kick in...only 2 more months til the snow melts enough to drive up to the cabin!! :)

~Z~

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom