Spring bear unit 32

S

Sheepshearer86

So my father in law told me to put in for bear In unit 22 where he's harvested a couple bears but with my miscommunication I put in for unit 32 and drew. both of us have never hunted that area and was wondering if anyone had any good suggestions that might save me some time and money.

JUst plan on lots of glassing on the open hillsides . Follow the river and hiking ridges that have timbered draws close where the grass is coming up

How's the snow level in 32 this year? Will bears be out by the 15th?

Grizzly

PS. Tristate, please be an adult and respect my wishes that you do not respond to any of my posts. I, in turn, will do you the courtesy of not responding to any of yours. I simply do not wish to converse with you.

Snow level is high, like 6k feet right now. The ski resort closed on Easter. The ranch hand of the property my buddy hunts on said that he saw a bear yesterday. The ranch is real close to Boise.

Any ideas when vehicles will be able to make it
Into the mountains up by council mountain

The bears are definately out and chowing down on any grass they can find. Good luck grizzly you should find a real nice bear and have a fun hunt. I see lots of color phase bears and some huge ones when I turkey hunt that unit. Let us know how you do.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom