spotting scope for out west?

ishootaRUM300

LAST EDITED ON May-27-09 AT 07:27PM (MST)[p]So one of the guys I work with has a Burris Landmark spotting scope 15X45X60. He says he will never use it and when he brought it in for me to look at it, it was still in the plastic wrap like it was brand new. I said I would maybe buy it from him he told me to make him an offer, but I dont know if I should buy this one for hunting out west or if I should get a more powerful one or get a Nikon or Leupold. I made the mistake of telling him what it really costs. He claims he got it free when he bought his binoculars. How much should I offer him for it if I buy it from him?

Ya i have looked up the price of the spotting scope but if he got it free and says he wont ever use it why pay that if i dont have to he was thinking it was worth about $50 till i told him how much it was really worth

OK, he says he got it for FREE and Cabela's has them for XXX amount of dollars. Offer him half the price as a start and see what he says, got to start somewhere.........good luck.
Now was that hard. LOL
Brian

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom