Spotting Scope $300

N

NVRACKS49

Any recommendations on spotting scope under 300. I know its cheap but what can I say. Im sure there is something out there respectable to get the job done???

minox md50 is a nice compact spotting scope, german glass, but only 16x30...depending on your use may or may not be what you're looking for

Pick up a Nikon XL II. They do the job nicely...you see them on Ebay in the 200-250 range.
Lightweight, waterproof and decent glass. I used one for years and killed several sheep with it.

Thanks. Yeah im looking for a scope to take on my archery deer hunt this year up in the ruby mountains. Lot of glassing terrain. Ill check that Nikon out

LAST EDITED ON Jun-02-12 AT 09:56AM (MST)[p]I have a Burris Signature 18x45x60 I will sell for $300. It is used but looks like new in every way. Weighs 29 oz, 12.6 inches long. Excellent glass. like all 60mm objectives, it loses light later in the day on the higher power.

I don't think Burris makes this scope anymore. I found a new one online at Natchez for $505.14. For $300, I don't know if you can find a better scope.

Luepold 15-30x50 $360.00 (free shipping and tax)

I have had this scope for about 10 years and love it. It is very clear and lightweight for packing.

I just bought a swarovski spotter and have my previous one just sitting around. I would sell it for$250 whick is right in your price range. It is a Nikon Sky&Earth 15-60x80mm angled. I orginally paid $479 for this.

>Luepold 15-30x50 $360.00 (free shipping
>and tax)
>
>
>I have had this scope for
>about 10 years and love
>it. It is very clear
>and lightweight for packing.

Ridgetops is dead on. For the money you cannot miss with this little gem. If you are patient an excellent used model can be found for under $300. Small, light weight, great glass, awesome gold ring warranty, made in USA, low lite spotting is not an issue either.

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."

Sportsmans has the nikon pro staff 16x48x65 on sale for $309.00. I love this scope and it has helped me and my family kill a lot of deer.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom