spottin scope

D

DRHORNHUNTER

I have an older swarovski CTS 85 telescopin spotter that got moisture inside it and fogged the lens. It's dry now But left a film on lens. They can repair it but it has to go on a slow boat to Austria. Geezus. I can't be without my optics this time of year. Anyone got a good extra scope they're not using for a couple months .lol. jk No but serious any takers :)

Contact Wizsard he's been just giving stuff away lately...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Wiz probably left it in that stolen car. And b bop's scopes can only find piss cutters. Lol
MSY. Might have to hit ya up on that. Live in se Idaho.
That's pretty cool to offer optics out to a total stranger

>Bess has a bushnell he will
>rent out..

No I won't,the Spotter is busier than ever looking at what's left of the Utah Pisscutter Herd.

The Ruttin Bucks get any smaller I'm gonna have to trade the Scope in for more Power just so I can see a Spike/Forky(Herd Bucks) at 1,000 Yards!:D

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

>Contact Wizsard he's been just giving
>stuff away lately...
>
>
LOL SNORT!! You are getting so mean!! Is that a side effect of trichinosis?

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

lol... Maybe so Roy..

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom