Sportsman Club Insurance

Wiszard

Long Time Member
I am the secretary of the Santa Maria Valley Sportsmans Association and we recently had our insurance dropped because we held a youth pheasant hunt. We desperately need insurance coverage now. We have events planned that are coming up and cannot fulfill those commitments if we cannot procure an insurance policy. We have contacted an insurance company that works with the NRA but they are dragging their feet. I'm sure there are many members here on MM that belong to sportsmans clubs. Can any of you give me the some help as to who your club has insurance through? I'd appreciate any help. Thanks in advance!

Steve

Steve,
No help but wish you luck in a good cause . I hate dealing with insurence companies. Don't know that i've ever filed a claim but my rates keep going up and up, i pay thousands every year and according to my agent, really should have more.

Joey- It's something you have to have, pay out the arse for it and hope that you never have to use it! We've had the same ins. policy for years but when they found out we were having a hunt, they freaked out. They must not have known what kind of club we were for the past 10 years that we had a policy with them. Kinda weird.

We're putting on a BBQ for the Friends of Lopez Lake on May 3rd and 4th and we need a policy by then or we can't do it. We are in a bigtime crunch.

Steve

Steve, there's bound to be gun clubs that are covered. Maybe the company that insures them could give you a good rate in that you only have several functions a year. I give you credit Steve, great thing you're doing for those boys and the group in general. Good luck!

Contact Gillingham & Associates/ 800-849-9288 / outdoorinsurance.com / They are out of Westminster CO. We have several Sportsmans Clubs insured through them.

Take Care,

300 Wtby
Dave

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom