Sports Greatest Rivalry

eldorado

Long Time Member
Canadiens-Bruins.

47851952_sugar_jim_rocket.jpg

>Yankees / Red Sox

Please remember to always list the Sox first.

Red Sox/yankess

Thank you

I'm pretty sure it's B before the S...ya know for BULL SH!T!! Alright alright time for bed for this guy already lolz!!

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb37/Feleno/zFix.jpg[/IMG] ~Z~

Out here on the West Coast, Giants-Dodgers has been a good one for many years. I believe the Giants-Rockies is the Rivalry of the future though. Two good teams that are both set up to play great ball in the foreseeable future.

Joey

Gotta go Cowboys-Redskins when one or both are relevant during a season.

Bears-Packers also a good one.

Steelers-Browns

Miami Heat-everybody else!

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

Almost forgot....Rocky-Clubber Lang

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

Well I know a few rivalies some of them you may not of heard of, since I am not really a pro sports fan, but semi-pro hockey and college football I love. College football WVU Mountaineers and University of Pittsburg Panthers, Ohio Buckeyes and Michigan Wolverines, Texas Longhorns and Oklahoma Sooners, Texas Longhorns and Texas A&M Aggies, UTEP Miners and NMSU Aggies, NMSU Aggies and UNM Lobos, and a few others I forget at the moment. Now ECHL Hockey there is only one rivalry I got to see that was heated and that was the Alaska Aces and the Victoria Salmon Kings. I saw about 5 fights in about 5 minutes, God it was a great first hockey match to take in.
WVBOWAK

I'm sure it's not the greatest, but around here it's the Avs vs. the Red Wings, and the Broncos vs. the Raiders.

Polaris vs. Bess

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Cowboys vs Cowboys....been beating themselves for years.

"whackin' a surly bartender ain't much of a crime"

Colorado State University vs university of wyoming in Football. Some of the best games I've ever seen.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-20-11 AT 07:07AM (MST)[p]I agree with Sage....for us west coast guys it the Giant's vs. Dodger's.

Jimmie Johnson vs the rest of NASCAR

"We can have no "50-50" allegiance in this country. Either a man is an American and nothing else, or he is not an American at all".
Theodore Roosevelt

USC vs Notre Dame - Been going on since 1926 and that rivalry is even older than Eel and Kilo if you can believe that...

And the cross town rivalry USC vs UCLA

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom