Spookin game in the woods

K

kwsnyder

This is a new product I came across that really helps me in the woods which I found at eztrailmarker.com. Any and every advantage we can get to out smart the deer works to our favor. I've seen these markers in the conventional style but have never seen these. This trail marker comes with a reflective arrow. I put the marker in the tree pointed in the direction of my next marker and follow the arrows to my tree stand. What I really like about these markers opposed to the conventional ones is that I'm not shinning my flashlight all over the woods trying to locate the next one. When I come up to my arrow marker, I know exactly what direction to shine my light to locate the next one. When you're trying to get in the woods quietly and stealthy without spooking deer, the less I'm shinning my flashlight looking for markers the better chance I have going to my stand unnoticed. I also put two markers with the arrows pointed down to let me know that I'm at my location. They were also a good price at $4.99

LOL....what a dork.

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

if a feller needs that many directions to get to his tree stand, then you might not be venturing out in the dark..

Why don't you just pave the trail? This reminds me of Hanzel and Gretle! Bread crumbs work?

Good job buddy! Now if I comd to markers in the trees I will know where I can find me a tree stand. Thanks

Rutnbuck

These things don't work! I have used these with my trail cameras. Every time I go back to check them I follow the arrows but I can't seem to find my cameras. Any ideas why they don't work for me? When I follow them I can only find Birkenstock prints and little Subaru symbols :)

wtf has hunting turned into? Post this in the classifieds next time db!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or not at all.

I've been pulling markers off of trees for years, now I can have a little more fun and just turn these arrow things around, and sit in your tree stand... LOL

No but seriously, you couldn't think up little arrows on your own...??? Also, LOL

I hope you shoot a big one...

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

Good deal.. Glad you found somethng you like. I'm sure these fellers are all packing a GPS...."Hey, thats differen't"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom