Spitzers HOOKER.......

Dean Parisian

Her money worries are now over.........

20080312204409990015.jpg

Dean Parisian
http://chippewapartners.blogspot.com

I THINK Beefy WANTS A BETTER VIEW!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

how low you want to go ?

IMG]http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p15/buckhunt/kristen.jpg[/IMG]

I just do not see $3400 an hour there, maybe $34, but not $3400. She has a butterface....everything is good butterface.

?We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect.? Aldo Leopold

LAST EDITED ON Mar-12-08 AT 11:20PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Mar-12-08 AT 11:16?PM (MST)

Gee! Dude and Zigga what happen to that attitude you adopt when a "righteous upright GOP" steps in the cow manure and burns his reputation over a sex scandal.
This guy ran on a platform of "uprooting corruption" when he ran for Gov. of NY. As the attorney general he championed the wiretap law that end up nailing him. Is it because he is a member of the Dems that you do not apply the same dirty rotten scoundred attitude to him that you do members of the GOP.
I can see his fellow Dems telling him, "We told you so that wiretap law will bite us in the butt. You should not support it."
As far as I am concerned, there is many others out there in both parties that need to answer for their actions and outright criminal violations.
I got a funny feeling that girl is singing like a canary and others will be falling before it is over. You can count on the feds giving her a free ride to tell all and testify in court. And the other hookers will follow suit to name names.
Since this is NY, I wonder if Slick Willie's name might pop up on the radar, now that will make me roll on the floor laughting my head off.

RELH

LAST EDITED ON Mar-13-08 AT 02:19AM (MST)[p]$250.00 tops!! and she better cook a dam good omelet the way I will scramble her eggs! won't fertize them being I use protection!
No penis parking garage is worth buying..heck she should pay me!
P.S... THEY ALL LOOK THE SAME WHEN YOU GLUE THEIR EYES SHUT!
rackmaster

HEY RACKMASTER!!!

YOU'RE ABOUT THE MOST UN-COUTH BASTARD I'VE EVER RUN INTO!!!

SICK & TWISTED AS ALWAYS!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

AND ONE MORE THING!!!

TAKE A CLOSE LOOK AT THE FIRST PICTURE!!!

one_dryboot IS RIGHT!!!

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

Who cares?

The girl was engaging in a little free enterprise, and the Governor was doing what guys with his kind of money can afford to do.

So what.

Now the shoe will be on the other foot. She will make a ton of money for her story and he will lose a ton of money due to his inability to control his "lower unit".....which has got most men in trouble at one time or another.

Big deal. Ho Hum...boring.

Calm down, I'm just stirring the pot and you guys fell right in. Thanks for the entertainment.

Any politician involved in any corruption should pay their money back, a fine and possible prison time.

The video from his night at the Mayflower should be on you-tube soon,or are they going to market it for extra cash for the gov.

for that kind of money she would need a colostomy bag for along time...If he got his moneys worth!
Bessy ....UN-CLUTH? REDNECKISH? HECKISH? WTH!
RM

RELH, Spitzer's already resigned and probably will face an indictment, your hero Craig is still in office after his bathroom butt buddy escapade.

Spitzer gets caught with a cute hooker, Craig chases guys around the restroom with his shorts around his ankles. don't preach to me who's the deviant or who deserves what.

Dude;
I would never preach to a guy of your standards, I was only bringing out your consistant two face way of looking at things. Boy! you did not disappoint me, you are very consistant.

RELH

RELH when did I say Craig should resign? I think it's funny the way he's blown his party off and hung on.

If you don't see the difference between what Craig did and what Spitzer did you're what they call a bi I think.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

New York - At a hastily scheduled morning press conference at the headquarters of New York's exclusive Emperors Club prostitution ring, high priced call girl "Kristen" announced that she would temporarily step aside in the wake of charges that she had engaged in sex with New York Governor Eliot Spitzer.

"I made a serious mistake and betrayed the trust of my co-workers, my many clients, and my pimps," she said in a quiet voice cracking with emotion. "I will be taking a leave of absence to earn their forgiveness, and redeem myself in the eyes of the entire expensive whore community."

The embattled prostitute did not mention Spitzer by name, and stopped short of offering an official resignation. But longtime sex industry insiders say that it will be difficult for Kristen to return to her post in light of mounting federal wiretap evidence that she had sexually serviced the Governor on at least two occasions.

"It will be hard for her to spin her way out of this," said Destinee Rizzo, editor of the trade journal Executive Concubine."After taking on clients like that, her days as a five diamond, high-roller suite call girl are over. Frankly, with all the press coverage she'll be lucky to get a job as a $5 truck stop lot lizard in Kentucky."

"The big problem now is to keep this incident from threatening the whole expensive whore industry," added Rizzo.

The revelation brought an immediate and angry reaction from Greymont Preston IV, spokesman for the powerful consumer watchdog group Profligate Wastrels United. "For that kind of money, there's an expectation that these girls have been with Snoop Dogg or Charlie Sheen," said Preston. "But please -- Eliot Spitzer? When our members are spending five thousand dollars to snort cocaine off an ass, they want to know that ass has some standards."

Preston said his organization would push for new industry guidelines, including a "black box" john tracking system, but stopped short of calling for government regulation.

"Unfortunately, that would involve meeting with members of Congress, and many of our member don't want to risk having the photos become public," said Preston.

Lafester "Sly" Williams, president of the Big Dollar Pimp Association, said his group would comply with greater oversight and control systems.

"We want to assure the expensive whore buying public -- whether they are drug dealers, washed out big league ball players, or compulsive gamblers on a temporary hot streak -- that when they purchase one of our products, that fine ##### will now be DNA tested and certified 100% free of contaminants from politicians or journalists," said Williams.

Despite the new assurances, Rizzo says it may take years for the whore industry's luxury segment to recover from the incident.

"The saddest thing is what it done to the youngsters, those starry-eyed 17 and 18 year old boys out there who dream someday of blowing thirty or forty thousand dollars on a hotel room full of beautiful, high end hookers," said Rizzo. "Sure, only a few ever achieve it, but that boyhood dream has always been universal. After the Spitzer incident, thought, I'm just not sure whether that's true anymore."

As to underscore that concern, as Kristen walked toward the exit of the press conference to her waiting 1973 Lincoln Continental Mark IV, she was approached by a teenage boy, a forlorn questioning in his eyes.

"Say it ain't so, Kristen," he begged. "Say it ain't so!"

Pretty funny stuff, if it's truly the oldest profession I doubt Spitzer will put much of a dent in it.

At least let's hope not.

Spitzer or swallower? Stop it Mule your killing me. Thats good stuff right there.

THATS A HIGH DOLLAR TRANNY YOU DIPCHITS!!!

GOOD GAWD!!!

CAN'T BELIEVE HOW HOT YOU BOYS THINK HE IS!!!

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

AND Beefy POSTS THE TRUTH UP ON POST # 28!!!

CAREFUL THOUGH Beefy!!!

SOME OF THESE WEIRDO'S PROBABLY THINK YOU'RE CUTE TOO!!!

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

Dude;
You need to go back and read the comment I made on Craig when it first came out. I do not care of they are GOP or DEM. Betray the trust of the people that put them in, and out you go as far as I am concerned.
Also Craig's fellow members in the GOP called for him to resign right from the start, not like the Dems did with Jefferson.
Your problem if it is a GOP member you shout to high heaven about it and the party, but when it comes to a DEM, you ignore it, downplay it, hoping everyone will forget it. That is what I am calling two face about your selective comments. I am wise enought to know that I am probabably wasting my breath, you will continue to speak out both sides of the mouth depending how the issue effects your opinions or your pocket book. Now I am done!
RELH

RELH you spend way too much time trying to pick a fight for no better than you are at it.

I didn't care if Vitter (R)(LA) resigned when he got caught and I didn't care if Spitzer resigned. as far as I'm concerned nobody got hurt and it's no big deal, I do find it more entertaining when a moral warrior gets caught but still no harm done. if the worst thing our politians do is buy some quality tail now and then I'm fine with that, and that goes for either party. your boy Craig crossed the line into the yuck zone, but here again other than the laughs it's good for I don't care.

Take your pills and calm down, go back and show me where I ever asked for any of your goody two shoes moral warriors like Craig to resign. I didn't, so have some fun with this and get over it.

I JUST THOUGHT OF ONE MORE THING!!!

THAT NEW GUY THATS TAKING HIS PLACE???

YA,THE ONE THAT CAN'T SEE!!!

THIS SHOULD SAVE US TAX PAYERS A BUNCH OF MONEY!!!

THE MERCHANDISE WON'T MATTER WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE & IT SHOULD BE ABLE TO BE PURCHASED FOR A HELL OF ALOT LESS MONEY!!!

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

The First word out of Bill's mouth..... I had no sexual relations with mrs. louwinski. i dont know a mrs but i do know a mr louwinski. TRANNY! ........and yes my spelling sucks......

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom