SPIDERMAN Hunting Rig.......

FishlakeElkHunter

Very Active Member
So, with all the talk of the Giant Utah Bull....I have found the ultimate hunting rig to go chase and live on this bull for the next two months.......Tell me what you all think....

FwHelive.jpg

file008.jpg

file000.jpg

file001.jpg

file002.jpg

file004.jpg

file003.jpg

See the little place for the computer so I can still stir the pot here on MM and see if I totally PISS off 220swift....and keep telling him that he does not own the whole Mountain!!! hehehe

file005.jpg

file006.jpg

I think that I am now ready to sit on this bull for the rest of the summer......Look out.....me and Bessy are gonna go kill this bull..........hahahaha

NOT BAD!!!

BUT I DO NOT SEE A SHOOTIN CHAIR THAT JACKS UP THROUGH THAT SKY LIGHT WITH 360 GEGREE'S WORTH OF SHOOTING!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

I'll do the driving,, if I can crash at at your place

4875129a617b1e84.jpg

AND WHEN WE NEED TO GO INTO TOWN TO GET MORE BEER AND FOOD WE'LL GO INSTYLE!!!! IN MY NEW HUMMER
4875145f6b6e3bdc.jpg

How will it hold up to PeakFreak's face bouncing off the windshield?

---------------------------------------
"I needed a cheesy signature saying like everyone else"

When it comes to the Charlie Tuna Bull (Spidey) I'm gunna forgo comfort! Heard he has started rubbin' already. We'll be taking our dude up next weekend.

48794baf2fc487cd.jpg

Is that ethical?

RUS

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom