Speedgoat suggestions

105Coues

Good evening all! Looking to use my 9 pts NR this go round. Looking at 59 and 83 but open to suggestions on others as I have never Hunted antelope in WY And probably never will again. Would love to hear from anyone who has hunted 59 such as quantity and quality. Not looking for a giant as I have a couple good AZ bucks. Just looking for a good experience and a poke at a mature buck. Anyone willing to chime in or pm me I would sure appreciate it.

Good evening all! Looking to use my 9 pts NR this go round. Looking at 59 and 83 but open to suggestions on others as I have never Hunted antelope in WY And probably never will again. Would love to hear from anyone who has hunted 59 such as quantity and quality. Not looking for a giant as I have a couple good AZ bucks. Just looking for a good experience and a poke at a mature buck. Anyone willing to chime in or pm me I would sure appreciate it.
I have hunted 59 several times. Quantity is very high with lower end quality. We killed 68 to 74 ich goats and hunted it hard. Saw a few bigger. One big buck in the low 80s. Pm me I can give you more info.

59 is a fun tag, had it twice, first time killed a 78" goat, second time killed a smaller one after not being able to close the deal on a freak goat, fun hunt.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom