SPEEDERS??? HOW BOUT IT 1911???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Somebody started a Rumor that Cops are turning their Heads by not wanting to Deal with the Carona Virus BS!

So TARDS have decided to Drive even Faster!

(((You Hear that Eel?:D:D:D)))

They've Piled a Bunch of them up Driving up in the Triple Digits!

Bobcat there may be a lawsuit, but they may have a tough time winning. The actions of that driver when he nearly hit that other vehicle head on at such speed could constitute use of a deadly weapon. That state trooper was one lucky fellow with only minor injuries.
RELH

Yes He was Damn Lucky!

Quite a Ride!

What Kills Me is the NEWS Media Thinking anything over 90 MPH is some kinda Record!

With a Little Tuning Most of You'd be surprised what a 3/4 or 1 Ton Truck is Capable of!

Bobcat there may be a lawsuit, but they may have a tough time winning. The actions of that driver when he nearly hit that other vehicle head on at such speed could constitute use of a deadly weapon. That state trooper was one lucky fellow with only minor injuries.
RELH

Here in our little town they have Saturday night they have cruise main street. Around 100 classic cars and modern sport cars. Few diesel trucks to. Even a few cops get in the line. Lots of people are revving engines and burning out. Suprised not to see the cherries and berries light up. They probably understand people are sick of being stuck inside

They had one of them in Vernal Last Night!

Here in our little town they have Saturday night they have cruise main street. Around 100 classic cars and modern sport cars. Few diesel trucks to. Even a few cops get in the line. Lots of people are revving engines and burning out. Suprised not to see the cherries and berries light up. They probably understand people are sick of being stuck inside

This guy in the black car flew by my partner and hour ago, going 90+. Two miles later he’s laying on the asphalt and the lady he hit is still trapped in her car. No word yet on status.

3B2583BF-3AC3-4248-9148-B9057C75E30F.jpeg

Hey doc!

Without a TUNE You'd Get Your Ass SPANKED Real Quick & Hard!

The Next Time You're Out on an Open Road where You Can't Harm anybody but Yourself!

Stomp Down on that Newer UN-TUNED Ford & Report Back with what kinda Top Speed She Lets You Roll Before She Falls Flat on Her Face?

Then Think........................................!

Think...................................................!

Think Real Hard..............................!

How'd You Like that OVER-REACH?

I Won't Tell You How Fast I've Drove a Pick-Up!

Most of You Wouldn't Believe it anyway!

I Am Quite Interested in this:

The Brand New Fords & GMC's/CHEVY's Have 10 Speed Tranny's in them!

It'd Be Interesting To Know what kinda Top Speed they'd Run with a TUNE?

If you would run a Ford you wouldn't need that tune.

RELH
Since I think the pit maneuver isn't recommended at 100 mph, I think we were looking at extraordinary circumstances. It looks to me like a last ditch effort to take a maniac out before he made it to traffic and killed someones wife or kids.

That cop took considerable risks, and I'm glad he's alive. And the other guy being dead doesn't spoil the ending at all for me. Them Duke boys would be high-fiving that ride.

One More Thing doc!

I've Toyed with them enough to know that at about 95-96 MPH you're not gonna be quite as Proud of that UN-TUNED Ford as You Thought You were!

And Don't Give Me the BS Line that You Don't Plan on Driving it any Faster than that anyway!

OVER-REACH at it's Best!

95 is totally doable. F-350's with Utah plates pulling toy haulers going 95 is the norm here on 491. NM also has some fast trucks.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom