SPECIAL DAY FOR LIL RED!!!

B

B_BOP_A_LU_LU

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIL RED!

Hope You enjoy your day & you're making 1911 do everything (just Once,don't make a Habit of it!):D

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

Careful Bess!!! She already rides me pretty high in the saddle!!! }>
Go to sleep one night with a younger woman in the sack, wake up the next morning and no younger woman. She has matched my age until I creep back out into the lead in a couple more months. That's good because then she'll be a younger woman again to me and I won't have to go searchin' for a newer model. :) Always been a purdy special day 'round these parts because she shares a Bday with her dad which was always kinda extra special. Sadly, we lost her dad and one of my best buds a few years back to cancer so the memories are bittersweet.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

You may not know this, but she was a dangerous cat in her younger years. This is how we met one night when she came stormin' into the bar looking to start something.
5099lick.jpg

Next thing you know we get talking about hunting and I guess she was quite the conosur of Butt Ox hunting and told me all about it.
906ox.jpg

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Happy Birthday Red. Put 45 thru the hoops today.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

No doubt he's serving her breakfast in bed this morning, taking her for a spa day, pedicure, manicure, taking care of the kids ,then out to dinner tonight and generally pampering the heck out of her.

OK, maybe not.

But either way, happy birthday red, enjoy your day.

Happy Birthday Lil Red and make that husband do something for you special today....like buying you your own computer...LOL

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Hang in there Red... it gets better I guess!

3849menopause1.jpg

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

Hey Thanks fellas and Thanks to you also Jenn, 45 is spoiling me tomorrow with U2 tickets,and dinner, and well Im a lady so I cant say what else ...j/k Thanks for celebrating my Bday with me =}

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom