Spanking Yankees

B_F_E

Long Time Member
Good job, MLB for eliminating the New York Yankees.

Two hundred & ten Million dollars just doesn't buy what it used to on the baseball diamond.

Joe Torre is proly chuckling as well.

Awesome...Yanks are out!

Might be kind of sad too though, cause I love seein' them get their hearts broken in October!!!

Go BOSOX!!!

WORLD SERIES WINNERS
Most World Series: New York Yankees (26)
Since 1903
Boston Red Suxs (3)
Yea the Yankess had to let someone else win
once in awhile or all the Other fans will start
to cry and have a fit.
That looks like 25% of the time the Yankees win.
I dont think anyone else can say that.
But just like all good cubs fans say there is always next year.
I hope the Cubs take it all this year...

Poor, poor CamoUp...

Ever heard the saying "What have you done for me lately?"

Besides providing Giambi with HGH and taking away his razor do you have an answer?

I'm not too worried about who won the Series in 1920...

GO SOX!!!

Camo, all those championships were just bought, thats why its funnier when they try buying another one then lay an egg,

they are kinda like silicone boobies,
well thats proly a bad example cause I kind like them :)

They might try and buy their championships but the Red Sox and Angels to a degree are no different. I cheer for the evil empire, now, when they were winning and back when they were getting it handed to them in the 80's. At least they try to win unlike the Royals, Pirates, the list goes on and on. They will be a totally different team next year with free agents leaving and coming in. I do think the decision to move on without Torre was a mistake and congrats to him and the Dodgers and I hate the Dodgers and Manny but good for Joe.

BOSTON SUCKSS! Yeah it sucks the Yankees are out but the only thing better than watching the Yankees win is watching the Red Socks loose and they are going to do nothing more than offerr up some false hope to all thier fans. I agree with the "what have you done for me lately" words though , and I as a fan am not happy that these highly paid guys don't do what they are paid for , but the Yankees pay that much because they can. Thier fans(me) through out the nation paying higher ticket prices, most out of town games are sold out when the Yankees come to town, so it's fine as for the huge salary they pay, like I said they pay it because they can....They and the Dallas Cowboys can do this because of the mega franchise they have become. Love em or hate , it is what is....Yankess will be back , and the red socks , well they'll always suck!

NMNUTT,,,,.....ARE YOU REFERRING TOM THE "WORLD CHAMPION BOSTON REDSOX"...I BELIEVE YOU ARE. YANKS ARE TOAST FOR 2-3 MORE YEARS AS THEY TRY TO FIGURE IT ALL OUT.....THEY WILL CLEAN HOUSE THIS WINTER. A BLEACHER SEAT IN THEIR NEW STADIUM WILL BE $85 BUCKS.....YES $85 BUCKS. THE REDSOX ARE THE #1 FAN DRAW IN MLB FOR THE 3RD YEAR THOUGH......THE YANKS USED TO BE...REDSOX NATION...IT THE REAL DEAL..(BTW..YOU SOUND BITTER)........YD.

You beat me to it YD!!! He must be referring to another team called the Red Sox, because the World Champs definitely don't SUCK! Do they?!

Typical Yankee fan response!!! Ha, ha!

Come on NMNUTT...you can do better than that!

The problem with Yank fan, and Bosox fan is that 75% of both fan bases are all bandwagoners. As for the highest fan base for three years running, where were they in the years prior? I rest my case!

HEY BUCK.....WITH A $209 MILLION DOLLAR PAYROLL, A 10 YEAR DROUGHT IN WORLD SERIES WINS, & NO PLAYOFFS THIS YEAR YOU GOT NO CASE. ALL THE YANK HIGHLIGHTS ARE IN BLACK & WHITE....WHAT HAVE THEY DONE LATELY......HIT YANKEE STADIUN WITH A BIG WRECKING BALL...IT WILL BE THE HIGH POINT OF THIS SEASON FOR THE YANKS...........YD.

Never said that I was a Yank fan. Allthough October will not be the same without them.

You Should be mad at the Dodgers for screwing your team out of thier most clutch hitter. Your team is going to miss Manram in the playoffs this year, trust me.

THE HEAD CASE WAS NOT PRODUCTIVE FOR THE SOX, HE IS A FREE AGENT NEXT YEAR. WE ACTUALLY GOT A GOOD TRADE AS OPPOSED TO GETTING NOTHING IN 2009. HE ALSO IS OLDER THAN OUR TRADE & CLAIMS TO BE HURT ALOT......TIMMING WAS GREAT.....REDSOX WONT WIN IT ALL THIS YEAR MOST LIKELY.....BUT DONT COUNT THEM OUT..........YD.

Yea, I agree that he is a "headcase" but the fact still remains that other than Papi, he was the most clutch hitter on the team. Even more so than Papi imo. I never count the Bosox out of anything just because of the combined "heart" of the team.