Space Shuttle Question

eelgrass

Long Time Member
I got bored today and watched the NASA channel. They were giving a history of the Space Shuttle. They talked about all the missions over the years. There have been quite a few women astronauts and even a few women Commanders on Shuttle flights. It got me thinking. I wonder if any of the astronauts ever made whoopee while in orbit? I say probably. What do you think?

Eel

I'm sure they had to experiment on that weightless thing

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

If you guys are right the space station isn't the only thing that gets docked.

I bet during liftoff would be a rush!

Eel

Do you mean like, with 2 people?....DISGUSTING!

"whackin' a surly bartender ain't much of a crime"

pro-boobs wouldn't sag

con-bodily fluids suspended in the air..

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Eel, did you seriously call it "whoopee"? I'm thinking you watched The Newlywed Game before you switched over to the NASA channel!

Piper, how's your period?

Zigga, don't forget the knee pads!

440Sixpack wants to measure your boners!

Is this from the same bunch of guys that wanted to be stuck in an elevator with some gal for 12 hours?

....Stuck in a space shuttle for 90 days...no shower.... a rocket scientist, know it all B+%&H, with PMS...I'd rather skip that piece of record book history, thank you very much!

"whackin' a surly bartender ain't much of a crime"

That's the 238,857 mile high club... Manny started it..

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Eel, they don't let women on submarines for a reason and nuclear warhead capability is just an excuse...we all know the real reason why they can't go (cuz they'd never shut the #### up lol!!) NASA obviously isn't as smart as the US Navy...

~Z~

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom