Southern Idaho CA Big Horn

kilowatt

2010 sheep hunt southern Idaho. California Big Horn green score 189.

3659img_4964.jpg

265img_4966.jpg

2002img_4969.jpg

533img_4981.jpg

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Amazing,
I have never seen a bigger Cali Ram.
And in Southern Idaho?
Wow, I hope he has plenty of grandchildren.
Thanks for sharing

If that thing is for real, it should smash the record!

I am pretty sure California BH's are not supposed to get that big! What a Stud of a Ram!

189 is pretty darn big for a Rocky Mt. Sheep.

Unless I am way off, this would be like killing a 175" typical couse deer.

That's basically what Boone and Crockett is saying about it.

This is a quote from their website on this ram:

"Bradley Visser's 2010 sheep hunt didn't get past opening day resulting in this fine Idaho bighorn ram estimated to green score 189.

The ram was reported to be a California bighorn. B&C records do not recognize California bighorns as a separate category. Genetically, the two can be separated, but due to sheep reintroductions and cross breeding it is rare to find a pure strain California bighorn. California bighorns have a genetic tendency toward small horn growth. A ram scoring as high as 189 is most likely a bighorn.

The state record for Idaho is a ram scoring 197-7/8. The state record for Washington, another state with both bighorn and California bighorns, is 196-28. Both of these rams are bighorns."

That is one hell of a ram! I hope to someday get the chance.

"Whatever you are, be a good one."
- Abraham Lincoln

That thing is a stud. Trophy of a lifetime for sure. Looks like he hasnt broken much off either. Ide def invest in some good taxidermy. Beautiful animal.

That is one heck of a ram! Congrats and looking forward to the story. Could you let us know what it ends up being aged at?

That is a great ram. I hunted that country in '06 and didn't see anything like that!

Wow! Look at the mass on that thing!

That is an awesome Ram.

Congratulations!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom