South of I-80 Archery Deer

Hunt4more

Very Active Member
My son pulled an area 15 archery tag with just 1 (one), non-res BP, kid has had his share of luck.

Since it’s the only tag in the household currently, sounds like we will have plenty of time to throw at it.

I’ve drove by this country a hundred times but never look south of I-80 until I hit about Elko.

I’m assuming this is gonna be hot like most high desert hunts in August.

What’s a good general command area to set up a main camp?

Is there any quakies in this country?

TF

A quick glance at OnX shows 154 having mostly public ground and the largest mountain range of the group (Toiyabe Range)..I saw one or two 10000’ peaks in there..looks like the closer to 80 you get, the more private ground. Looks like for scouting you could find some place to camp off of Hwy 305 and go west into 156 or east into 154..that’s prob how I would approach it

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom