South Dakota Whitetail Mount finished

S

slim60d

Got my whitetail mount back, turned out good...we hunted South Dakota west river buck last November. If any of you went to the Hunt Expo in SLC in February it was on display and took first place in the taxidermist competition...Bob did an outstanding job on the mount. If anyone wants a good taxidermist he is in Willard UT, I get nothing for the referral but would be happy to give his number.

1182deer_mount.jpg

2690deer_mount_1.jpg

572deer_mount_2.jpg

That's a fine looking Whitetail, and Your Taxi did a outstanding job on him.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Which county did you hunt.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

I did see it.

I tried to figure out a way to get it under my coat so I could sneak out with it! haha

Beauty, right there!

Zeke

>Which county did you hunt.
>
>"I have found if you go
>the extra mile it's Never
>crowded".
>>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Gator,

We were hunting Harding county, northwest corner of the state....unit 35A

I actually don't remember his last name I simply have him in my phone as "bob the taxidermist"...but after this mount I will certainly continue doing business with him..total was $425 for the mount.

I'm the taxidermist involved with this whitetail that slim60d shot in SD. I really liked the classic whitetail look of this buck and decided to add some extras to it free of charge for the Huntexpo taxidermy show. Thanks for the nice comments.

Bob Harris
Whitemoose Taxidermy

LAST EDITED ON Apr-19-13 AT 12:08PM (MST)[p]Congrats on a great buck and a great looking mount!!! Very nice work Whitemoose!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom