SOUTH DAKOTA RESULTS

Delmag, that sucks. Ill save ya a nice one for the following year. I know how that feels. Last year was that way for SD and myself, drew 10 years straight and struck out last year.

>Struck out for the second time
>this year in SD. This
>could be the first time
>in my life not deer
>hunting in SD!

Was pretty easy to draw every year with that special buck tag,but more hunters applied and now your yor needing points.I have a feeling Delmag now that I have 0 points I too will not have a tag next year,but can't complain I have hunted and shot some nice bucks ths last 7 years.

Beech/264,

And I have 10k+ private to hunt! I guess I will just have to hope for a leftover WT tag! My brother and buddy drew the special, so I am in either way. On the bright side, I will have 1 point in the Special and 1 point in the Regular, so it will be game on next year. Either one of you hunt around Murdo?

Matter of fact, between Murdo and Kadoka in that general area. Know acouple of small ranchers around there that allow us to go hunting. Ive been trying to branch out to the Wall area for new area to explore but havent had any luck getting permission.

Delmag, Not any more, use to stay in Murdo at the Super 8 when the Reservation tags where unguided. Use to get those tags, then when they went guide required for taking a Indian Guide that turned me off on that tag, I switched to the state tags and now camp out on the Ranches we hunt.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom