Sorry again overton

eelgrass

Long Time Member
Remember when we camped at your place while you were off to Europe? I thought maybe you would like to have this photo for the memories. A photo my buddy took on the way home.

1365sheltercove.jpg

Eel

Guns are like parachutes. If you need one and don't have one you probably will never need one again.

It was an accident Zeke.

Eel

Guns are like parachutes. If you need one and don't have one you probably will never need one again.

Cuz, I have a confession to make. I loaned Eel a gallon of kerosene a while back. I was hesitate to give him the kerosene, but he cried and whined that he needed it and I finally relented and gave it to him. I swear I didn't know he was pissed off at you for not allowing him to camp on your property at Shelter Cove.

Do we start the feud now, I loaded old Betsy up and still have several gallons of Hillbilly justice that we can use to smoke him out into the open.

RELH

RELH, I'm trying to apologize here.

I offered to help overton rebuild. He said if I ever set foot on his property again he would have me arrested.

Kind of a sensitive fellow.

Eel

LAST EDITED ON Aug-20-15 AT 02:28PM (MST)[p]RELH, those are not my pets. Those are turtles that I'm raising to sell to Roy for his trophy room. Everyone thinks he's a trophy turtle hunter and he's trying to keep his image up.

Eel

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom