SORRY,A FAVORITE THREAD!

B

B_BOP_A_LU_LU

LAST EDITED ON Apr-16-11 AT 08:13PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Apr-16-11 AT 08:11?PM (MST)

So Who's your Favorite NASCAR Driver?

Past & Present?

I don't really have a Current Favorite! I take it back! Mark Martin AKA The 'Ole Man':D

My old time Favorites are:

Rusty Wallace!

Darrell Waltrip!

Richard Petty!

These Guys had Class & Gave their All when it came to Racing!

Kinda Funny,they all 3 have younger Relates that Drive and as far as I'm concerned they can't drive their-selves out of a wet paper bag!

***Note:If somebody lists Kyle Busch as their Favorite Driver I'm making an Alert & gonna have it toasted!:D

Post em up boys!

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

My favorite NASCAR driver is Mark Martin. I like him, he is a tough "little" SOB. I also liked the fact back when he was running a full Busch and "Winston/Sprint" series, he would just tear the crap out of everyone in the Busch series, usually win the championship and place fairly high in the other series. My uncle who is a Martin fan as well said numerous times he wished Martin ran as well in Winston/Sprint as he did in Busch, if that was the case most people wouldn't know who Earnhardt, Gordon, etc. would be.
WVBOWAK

Maybe a easier question would be who don't you like. This group of guy's driving right now are hard driving SOB's in my opinion. I really like Jimmy, Smoke, Jr & Danica. Got no use for Carl, Kyle & Denney.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

Kyle Busch...Kyle Busch....Kyle Busch....Kyle Busch....get the idea Bessy..............NUKE, NUKE, NUKE, NUKE, NUKE, NUKE

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Don't start it with me kilo,You Ole Fart!

I know damn well you ain't watchin nothin but DWTS!:D

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

Hey Be_Bop you missed the appearance of Kyle Busch in the Chat Room.....he asked where you were..LOL

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Bandit!

My handle's Smokey Bear,
and I'm tail-grabbin'your ass right now.

Goddamn. That's a Texas mountie.
What the hell's he doin' in Arkansas?

Well, let's just see what
he's got under the hood. Bye-bye, baby!! :)

Joey

Joey, LOL!

Alabama State Trooper: Did you see that? They went right through our roadblock!
Buford T. Justice: You som'bitches couldn't close an umbrella!

Eel

LAST EDITED ON Apr-17-11 AT 05:26PM (MST)[p]Watching Paint Dry is a good one..... vs wathcing nas--ZZZZZzzzz--snore----oh....sorry I dozed off...car...

Robb

Dale Earnhardt!
I know some didn't like his style, but I loved watchin the man race; he didn't take $hit from anyone.

Todays racers:
Favorites
1.Jr.
2.Kevin Harvick
3.Tony Stewart
4.Jeff Burton

Most hated.
1.Kyle
2.Carl
3.Denny
4. Robby Gordon

LAST EDITED ON Apr-18-11 AT 09:51AM (MST)[p]Growing up I liked the "Silver Fox" David Pearson.
Rusty Wallace was my favorite for years until he retired.
I loved watching him at Bristol, Martinsville, Richmond.
Now I like Kasey Kahne. Watch out for him next year when he finally has a quality team.

Dislikes
Kyle Douche
Kurt Douche(although he seems to have mellowed)
Carl Edwards
Denny Hamlin
Juan Pablo( go back to indy)
Anyone named Gordon
Anyone over the age of 15 that still ends their name with a "Y".(Bobby, Jimmy).

LAST EDITED ON Apr-18-11 AT 10:49AM (MST)[p]D*i*c*k Trickle. Anyone with that name has guts.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

Drink a little drink and SMOKE a little SMOKE!!!

Gotta love fat Tony.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom