Soooo...

never_catch

Long Time Member
We all know who the BIG 3 are which all other optics are compared against...in your own opinion, biased or not, which 1 of the 3 has the best bino and who's got the best spotter?? Year, make, and model please...

~Z~

My opinion is biased because I have only tried and own Swarovski of the big 3. All I can say that if I had to do it all over again I wouldn't do it different. I have the 10x42 Swarovisions and a 20x60x65 HD Spotter. They have been great. My only complaint is how much they cost. I don't know if there is much price difference in the big 3 though. I guess if you want good optics you got to pay the price.

When I was shopping, I liked the zeiss, I bought the victory fl, 2010 model I believe. I will stick with them for all other optics from now on I believe. I don't own a high end spotter. .. . .yet, but it will be Zeiss

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

Optically, the Leica Ultravid HDs are the best without question ( OK, that's my opinion, but I have compared all three ).

Ergonomically, Swaro Els.

It's splitting hairs for the title of the "best" bino. IMO it boils down to personal preference and ergos between the Zeiss FL T, Swaro SLC HD, and Leica Trinovid HD. There are many pairs of binos that will give you 95%+ of the performance of the "big 3" as you say for much less money, however.

The title of top spotter in the world is easy.....Kowa Prominar 883/884.

I have owned all 3 and compared them with others. In the end we all had differing opinions. I think it comes down to ones eyes and everybody is different.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom