Sons of Anarchy

Roy

Anybody been watching it this season?

Been pretty good - though I have been frustrated with the tension between Jax and Clay and I can't believe that Opie doesn't realize what happened yet. Maybe he has but has decided he is too far in to the club now to back out and it is tearing Tig apart.

Gemma is straight up gansta - she is the real leader of the club. The way she pulled Clay and Jax back together by relating her experience with Sobelle's boys was pretty dramatic.

Can't wait to see what happens next week and how SOA is going to get revenge on Sobelle.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

>Someone's made a sitcom about the
>Oakland Raiders? Now I've
>seen everything.
>
>Bean

LOL...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Great show! Every Wednesday morning, my buddy and I talk about the previous night's episode and try to predict the story line.

It's on FX Larry. It's about an Outlaw Biker Gang in NoCal. Two or three weeks ago it had them all in county lock up where they were going to get taken out by the white supremacists who are invading their little town. It made me think about you a little - wondering if you see a lot of bikers gangs in prison here in TX. I imagine you do. Anyway - good drama.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom