Son's First Rabbit

E

elk4you

This is a pic of my son, Jonah, with his first rabbit. He turns 4 years old on Monday. I couldn't be more proud of my big hunter. He still tells everybody about it.

jonahs_rabbit_026.jpg

jonahs_rabbit_025.jpg

We live in NM. There is not a closed season for cottontail rabbits. We were actually shooting prairie dogs, and saw a rabbit close enough for my son to shoot.

Josh

What a response, is the season for rabbits open? No congratulations or anything, just wondering if you could jump a proud papas ass for letting his 4yr old shoot a rabbit. Pathetic!

Drummond

Looks like you guys were sharing a great happy moment together as it should be! My 5 year old son has been on dove hunting trips every year since he was born. Sat in a car seat chair next to mom and me and our daughters till he was old enough to walk. Went Elk hunting with great grandpa last year and on a spring turkey hunt with me, my dad and great grandpa this past april. I busted a tom with him leaning up against me as a back rest. Snow falling turkeys gobbling, and the Remington 870 roaring.
Pass it on dude, I think it is great!
Bugler

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom