Son's 2023 buck is already to come home from taxidermist.

rmanwill

Long Time Member
Just recieved text this morning that my sons 2023 late muzzleloader buck is done and ready for pickup. Wow, surprised on the short 6 month turn around on this buck. Photos look awesome to me. Curtis at Monarch Taxidermy has always done some amazing work.

Memories for a lifetime captured there. Thanks. Curtis.

36415.jpeg

36414.jpeg

36413.jpeg

36418.jpeg

36417.jpeg

36416.jpeg

Last edited:
Turned out awesome - congrats! Either I didn't remember or notice when you posted the kill photos that he tried to throw matching drop tines off both main beams. Adds even more character to an already cool buck!

Congrats to both of you.

Agreed with the above, that's what we all dream of when headed to the woods in search of mulies.
Actually, some on this forum only dream of the mighty 40"er but that's an argument for another time. Awesome buck rmanwill and I agree that the monarch mountain team does some really good work. It's not all Curtis though.

Actually, some on this forum only dream of the mighty 40"er but that's an argument for another time. Awesome buck rmanwill and I agree that the monarch mountain team does some really good work. It's not all Curtis though.
👍. Curtis is great and keeps a couple great taxidermist that work for him in his shop. I'll give them all kudos. 👊

That 40" Must Really Hurt?

Maybe You Should Get It Etched In To Your Signature!

They Surely Don't Need To Be 40" To Be Nice!

Great looking buck. I am surprised he doesn’t have longer hair on his cape if he is a late muzzleloader, I’m have no idea which state he comes from though.

Did you happen to send in a tooth to be aged?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom