Sonoma-Infineon Commercial Series

338RUM

I've been watchin' the race, it's almost halfway...I think...Seems like it's a three hour block of commercials with an occasional race update...it's really startin to piss me off...Anyone else seein' the same thing?

YUP!!!

BUT UNTIL SOMEBODY KNOCKS THAT LITTLE FAG BUSCH OUTA THE LEAD WE MIGHT AS WELL WATCH COMMERCIALS!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Here--here, Bess. With that, I agree...It seems when Fox was covering the races I couldn't claw my way out of the house for a smoke....Hell, I could've smoked a pack by now...

Sadler spins Ambrose....bad action...fun to watch though. I wish McMurray would screw up and take Busch out somehow. JMac, quit bein' the nice guy....Gordon hangin on by a thread...still...with a horrible car. And I've seen more commercials than I see in an entire week of tv.

CAR # 44 GOES OFF THE TRACK!!!

GLAD SOMETHING HAPPENED!!!

OTHERWISE IT WOULDA BEEN ANOTHER COMMERCIAL!!!

BAD BIFF,BAD!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

IT'S UP TO THE 38 CAR!!!

HE CAN KNOCK THE 18 OUT!!!

IF HE WILL???

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

ANOTHER GREEN,WHITE,CHECKERED!!!

I'M NOT IMPRESSED!!!

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Jun-22-08 AT 06:32PM (MST)[p]I am with Bess on this green, white, cherkered, crap. They ought to have at least a 5 lap minimum......if I was in charge!

The "Car of Tomorrow".......? Might as well get some women in them things! Then we can at least expect to see drivers whining and sniveling.

Well, ok, they ran 3 laps.

I still can't stand that M&M's car!!!!

This would be one of the best tracks for a green white checker...at least it takes them over a minute to complete one lap....Busch wins and the media asks if his slump is over...wtf...what slump....the little [email protected] ask stewart what happened, and he had to answer twice...that was the best part of the entire race when fat tony told the reporter, twice, that he hadn't seen it yet!!!!!!sounds a lot like presidential elections.....hilarious.....wake the he!! up and beat Kyle Busch boys.....let's get it on....Gordon's gonna do something, and so is Stewart....can't be a fan of them both, right, well, I am,.....kinda.....always been a gordon fan but really startin to like stewart because of his attitude when he's not on top....and it's his team mate, busch, that's gettin' the wins. JR WILL HOLD HIS OWN, despite all those that think he's suckin' hind t!t 'cause of his daddy's name.....

LAST EDITED ON Jun-22-08 AT 08:37PM (MST)[p]Bessy,
That track is only 20 minutes from my house by the back roads. Hell I won't even drive over there to watch them not interest to me at all, now Drag Races yea.

Brian

kilo!!!

IF I WAS THAT CLOSE I'D SNEAK IN & THROW SOME ROOFING TACKS OUT IN FRONT OF THE 18 CAR!!!

I LIKE ALL RACING!!!

JUST DRIVE IN SLC AT QUITING TIME,I LOVE A GOOD RACE!!!

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

at lease it not a stupid oval track....
those are the most painful to watch if I ever watch them anyway nascar just suck's....
its like watching bowling or painting a fence!
mowing the lawn is more fun!
rackmaster

HEY JACKMASTER!!!

AIN'T YOU GOT SOME DISHES TO DO???

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

I was at the race with my 8-year old son. Our fist NASCAR race. It was fun. The end stunk. Clean race until then. Seemed whoever led today would lead by a large margin. Middle of the race got a little boring, everyone just running laps. Fun time and enough silicone running around to make the scenery good.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom