sonic boom

swbuckmaster

Long Time Member
there was a video I saw a while back showing different fighter jets breaking the sound barrier over peoples heads. It was set to music. Does anyone have or no the link to it.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-25-11 AT 06:49PM (MST)[p]I remember..EBaum.com?
"Google "sonic boom vidoes"
Theirs tons...

YEAH I BEEN THERE......I AM SNEAKING ALONG REAL SLOW & QUIET HUNTING ELK OR DEER &........BOOOOOOMMMMMMM........YOU THINK A CANNON JUST WENT OFF IN YOUR BACKPACK. SCARES THE LIVIN CHIT OUTTA YA. MOSTLY IN THE IDAHO HIGH COUNTRY IN THE EARLY 90'S...................YD.

Couldn't find that one SWBM but this one is pretty cool. Those French pilots are crazy.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

>Couldn't find that one SWBM but
>this one is pretty cool.
>Those French pilots are crazy.
>
>
>
>Slick
>
>"The Road goes on forever &
>the Party never Ends"

Frenchys got to do something between surrenders.

thats cool

the one im looking for has a reporter talking by a farmers fence and he cant see the jet coming. Once it flies over his head it booms and knocks him to the ground. lol It also has the jets flying just above the water and it looks like the water is getting sucked up behind it. It was posted on this forum about a year ago.

What the Hell do the French need jets for? I guess so they can get to the surrender site faster!

"whackin' a surly bartender ain't much of a crime"

swbuckmaster, I know the one you're talking about. I used to get it in a email about once a month but haven't seen it lately.

I spent some time as a fire watch on a lookout tower one summer. Red Mountain Lookout. Military jets would buzz the tower about four times a week. You couldn't hear them comming until they were actually past the tower. Used to scare the crap out of me. I got so pissed! It went from deathly quiet to all hell breaking loose. lol

Eel

Some of the above post's reminded me of a joke..

Why does France plant tree's along their roadways?

So the invading armies can march in shade....

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom