Son-in law's mistake!

eelgrass

Long Time Member
My daughter and son-in-law and their three kids came for Christmas again this year. We're having a lot of fun!

Tonight we decide to give grandma a night off from cooking and cleaning and ordered some pizza. My son-in-law had his Hemi Durango parked in the way, so I asked if we could take it to get the pizza. He asked if I would like to drive.

That was his mistake!

We got down on a straight stretch with no cars comming and I came to a full stop. He's looking at me like WTF????

I told him I always wanted to drive a Hemi!

And then I floored it! :):):):)

I left about $30 worth of rubber on the road!

Old grandpa still knows how to have a good time! I told him that was my Christmas present!:)

Durango's are pretty heavy but that Hemi gets down the road pretty good. 365 hp, I think?

Eel

That was you I passed going down Elk river flat. By flooring it you mean you went over 45mph Grampa. The gas is on the right lol

Kyle
"If it moves shoot it again"

He should of let granny drive. But hell sometimes they can be the fastest on the road!
-Cody AKA BigBuck92

CAREFUL eel!!!

PROBABLY BEEN A WHILE SINCE YOU ACTED LIKE A KID???

SO ITS GOT A HEMI HUH???

PROBABLY THE LAST TIME YOU GET TO DRIVE THAT HEMI,LOL!!!

NEXT TIME YOU VENTURE TO SLC ASK HIM IF YOU CAN BORROW IT!!!

WITH THAT KIND OF POWER YOU'LL FEEL MORE SECURE & BE ABLE TO DRIVE RIGHT IN THERE AMONGST THESE TARDS!!!

DID YOU TOP IT OUT???

ALOT OF THESE NEWER RIGS ARE PRETTY IMPRESSIVE UNTIL YOU HIT THE SPEED LIMITER!!!

I CAN JUST SEE eel GOING DOWN TO THE DEALERSHIP & ASKING???

GOT ANY TORTISES WITH A HEMI???

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

AND ONE MORE THING eel!!!

I'LL BET HE DOESN'T FORGET TO GIVE YOU A PRESENT NEXT YEAR,LOL!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Kyle, you're right it was on Elk River Road. I'm not the first one to do that.

Bobcat, you're right I need a Hemi for the next time through SLC. Just add a helmet and a roll bar and I'll fit right in! LOL!

They're going home this morning, and taking the Hemi with them. My fun is over!

Eel

LOL Good thing Trooper Taser wasn't in your neighborhood last night, eh? Too funny!

Jenn
"Some people are like slinkys; not really good for anything
but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs!"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom