Son getting it done. Lope and Ek

elks96

Long Time Member
Well my son has had a pretty good season. Got his second lope buck on opening day only a couple days after my heart procedure.

Then this last weekend he pulled off his first archery elk. It was an incredible evening hunting. We were covered with elk for 2 hours. Had 13 bulls and 30 of so cows. The chaos was all around us and at last light he made a nearly perfect 10 yard shot on this unique bull.
IMG_0811.jpeg
IMG_0705.jpeg

Way cool, congratulations to your Son. Hope all is well with your heart!
So a quick update on that front. My Afib was all over the place. My resting heart rate was going from 128 crashing to low 30s, then back to my baseline of 55ish. It was getting pretty bad so on the 12th of this month we went to Salt Lake and had an ablation done. Post Ablation I had some nerve pain in right leg that kept me in pain for a few days. But my heart has been amazing. I am sleeping better, have more energy, I can work out more, I am losing weight, and it has made a huge difference in my hunting and grind I can cover.

Thanks for asking, and I can truly say I should have done the ablation years ago. In October I visit again with the doc and it looks like I will be off all meds.

Pops should get some credit for raising the kiddo to be a hunter. Good to hear your ticker is on the mend. Thanks for the intell on Unit 21 - it really helped me out.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom