Something special for TripleK

I have to admit that's nice. Would save her a lot of time that could be better spent cooking and sweeping and such.

I wonder how well it works on live birds.

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup, I just stir it.[/font]

Ooooooo wow!! I think she would really appreciate that! Tenderizes them too!

And yes Carl - I had the same thought about the live birds! I am sure it wouldn't be too long before one of the K's would try it out!

F - A - N - C - Y!!!!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Carl, you're on the right track! I figure the less time a housewife spends plucking chickens, the more time she can spend getting dolled up for when her husband comes home after a hard day at work.

Eel

I'm Perty Sure She's workin on getting another 'Boxed' Gift again this year!

I used to know of places worth Hiking in to for Elk & Deer!
Thanks to Illegal Bastards & the USFS not enforcing Rules you can Zing in to them Places on Wheelers now & not see a Damn thing!
But by GAWD it don't take long for them U-Tards to get there with all the Unethical BS and the New Technology!

That's a real nice addition to any culinary collection.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Dec-01-13 AT 10:06PM (MST)[p]WOW! That thing in unbelievable!! I totally need one of those. Thanks for thinking of me, Eel! I certainly don't want another damn Martha Stewart cutting board this year. This Whizbang contraption could really come in handy! Like Carl said, I need time for the more important stuff like picking up after the 3 Ks & Poor Kolby, folding socks and scrubbing the shower. I can't be bothered with the chicken plucking. Sheesh! Thank GOD for the whizbang chicken plucker inventor!

Also- I think the 2 little Ks might like this thing. I mean, I'll have to keep an eye on them when they get in trouble & get their guns taken away (it's my usual punishment- nothing works better than putting restrictions on the guns) cuz they might bet bored. Those two are always looking for something exciting to do. At the very least the cat population around here might go down....that's a good thing though... ;-)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom