Something doesn't smell right

NVBighorn

Long Time Member
All the talk of equations (or is it Equasii?) on the big thread on Leupold scopes got me wondering. Seems like several people were throwing around big words and proving theorems and quoting postulates. So I decided to do a little research on some of our scholars. Here are a few examples of exams, questions and problems from one of our more illustrious, yet oh so humble members (who shall remain nameless because I don't wish to cause a big stink) college career.

4a7f41a34439a02e.jpg

4a7f41cb44c41751.jpg

4a7f4217460cb2fc.jpg

4a7f423748a1c1df.jpg

4a7f4261498f794a.jpg

4a7f4b0e7a34bc80.jpg

4a7f4b607b960779.jpg

4a7f4b857c1be433.jpg

4a7f4bee7feeb3c6.jpg

4a7f4c04022e35a2.jpg

I'M ANSWERING THE 1ST ONE!!!

THE ANSWER IS 5cm!!!

SOMTIMES TO GET IN ON A PISSCUTTER IT TAKES SOME STEALTH!!!
I THANK MY FRIEND Feleno FOR THE STEALTH CAMO!!!

4a25cb9a7105a720.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

Wow Bessy :) Pythagoras pupil.

Nv, if any of these teachers had a sense of humor they would award extra credit on them answers.

the best one was give an example of why Tracie was wrong.
answer she is a woman. LOL that is what I was thinking even before I read the answer.

4a7d1f93337c7fd7.jpg

Archery is a year round commitment!!

Holy crap I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Those were classic. However................. you could solve for x by taking the square root of the sum of the squares of the two given sides. Or you could integrate with respect to y for the equation of 3/4y from y = 0 to y = 4. I don't have the triangle in front of me but if I remember it right i don't have it upside down. Anyways, that will give you its area which you can work backwards from a squater since a triangle is a square and determint it's x leg which would be totally stupid since it would give you the wrong answer anyways, but if you have a professor who doesn't know enough anyways you'd get half credit for sounding like you know what your talking about even though you don't. Maybe someone will call me on it some day huh???? ROFL. I just thought I'd keep to the tradition of making sure stinky maintains his continual influx of anti-stinkies.

4a1df3ee0ef8dc53.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom