Someplace to pay a Trespass Fee to hunt goats

A

azdezrthuntr

Looking at unit 29 but am open to anywhere that has some land and goats to hunt. Most of the leftover tags that are available are in sections with limited public land access. Can somebody please help me out, it's a little hard to look for land from a 1000 away. My email is [email protected] THANK YOU!!

Check out Wyoming Game & Fish website. Locate the closest regional office call and ask for the warden in charge of your area. Chances are he will have contact info for landowners that allow access. Good luck

Where is Topgun? He knows unit 20 and there is still tags available there. I just went and took a look to see if 21 had any left as that is where we always go. None left, we bought a couple over the counter in 21 two years ago when we showed up to hunt. I was surprised to see it sold out. Good luck, DZ

Thanks for the input. I am still working on locating someplace to hunt in one of the available leftover units.

Did you find a place? You can get a list of landowners from WY Game and Fish. I just got this year's and can e-mail it to you if you want it.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom